• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Keagle

1. K

Ultimate Bon Jovi - A Bon Jovi Tribute Band Site... Please review

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  2. K

So I got a haircut today

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  3. K

Wow

I want a welcome back.
  4. K

Need 'lil' hosting

Thanks - signed up :)
  5. K

Need 'lil' hosting

Hey, Just need a small amount of space and bandwidth, just learning PHP and just need the space for testing/dev. Space, 50mb, meh. Bandwidth, meh. Just a reasonable amount of MySQL databases, and I'll love you.
  6. K

WTB New Phone. Kthnx.

What do you guys make of Palm? I'm liking the Pre.
  7. K

WTB New Phone. Kthnx.

Thanks for the replies guys. Android it is ;) But not the Milestone, no carriers have it over here, and not worth the £450 outright price. Don't really have a major use for a Blackberry if the apps are a bit meh. Plus apparently the Storm 2 is meh. Xperia X10 in Febuary though.
  8. K

WTB New Phone. Kthnx.

Really bored of my iPhone 3G. Contract expires back in Aug, and now it's just same old same old. To sail the Android ship or the Blackberry ship? I'm liking the Moto Milestone, but it looks like the backside of Jade Goody. Blackberrys just look so complicated, but the new Storm looks...
  9. K

What games are you playing atm?

How is it?
  10. K

What games are you playing atm?

WTB game. Going to go buy CoD4 tomorrowww, I'm downloading TF2 off Steam now...any other suggestions?
  11. K

FDA Will Control The Cigarette

They've banned smoking indoors in England here, and tbh, I really like it. Saves going out for a meal, coming back, and smelling like ----.
  12. K

see how your brain tricks you!

4100 here too..?
  13. K

PSP Go!

Because that's a completely unbiased list of features.
  14. K

Project Natal

Generally the intention is to develop ideas. What else are you going to do with them?
Back