• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kate

1. K

How much should I sell hosting packages for?

My opinion is that you should firstly crear up all these questions, gather the needed info, read articles, some manuals, etc. and only after this try to start selling hosting plans. You simply can fall into a stupid situation one day, if you do not have enough knowledge about these things...
  2. K

influx of new host?

I could give a $0.50 hosting..... for 0.050 MB space maybe... :D Jan is right, I think this rule should remain as it is :classic2:
  3. K

Login Details...

re: So how have you logged in this time??? :D :confused: ::cool:
  4. K

RTFM - site I found

Look, I've found a site that has a nice name, isn't it?: http://www.readthe----ingmanual.co.uk/ very useful, I think. _______________ Merry Xmass!
  5. K

Become a Java Hosting Reseller!

Only $50/ month! Benefits for site owners: *Add value to your book of business and increase your profits! *Offer valuable service while there isn't a big competition! Benefits for Java applications developers: *Save you time, money and nerves on searching for a host to your...
  6. K

```Professional JAVA Hosting```

If you need a professional Java Hosting for an affordable price you've just found the least expensive one that offers the most benefits! Our Java Hosting Plans Start at $24.95/ month! http://Myservlethosting.com gives you: *JAVA web hosting service *FREE Setup *Tomcat - 4.0.3 with JDK...
  7. K

Need Affordable Host /w Many Features

re: All these features for $3-5 a month :confused: :confused: Be aware that you'll get only what you paid for :classic2:
  8. K

Needing Help In Search of Web Provider :[

re: have you searched here in "Webhosting offers" forum? Also you can look for web host at: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&forumid=4 good luck :)
  9. K

Need JAVA hosting?

You need a professional java web hosting for an affordable price, right? And you've just found the least expensive one that offers the most benefits! You will not find another high quality premier JAVA hosting service for this price! MyServletHosting is the professional Java Hosting tool...
  10. K

Where

re: Do you mean you wanna buy a cheap hosting plan? What price do you find cheap? :cool: ______________________________ HostMeFast.com Kate@mybizhosting.com
  11. K

Checkpayment

re: Hi Janne, You just don't have to worry about it, as many web hosting companies accept payments by cheque. P.s. So do we :) regards, Kate@mybizhosting.com
  12. K

A Good host supporting....

oops.....
  13. K

Professional Java Hosting

MyServletHosting is the professional Java Hosting tool for java developers. You get the ultimate package for your java developing needs: - Tomcat 4.0.3, - Java version 1.4.0, - CGI-BIN/PERL 5.6, - Unlimited MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, - JDBC Support, - Java Bean Support -...
  14. K

Professsional Java Hosting from MyServletHosting.com

MyServletHosting is the professional Java Hosting tool for java developers. You get the ultimate package for your java developing needs: - Tomcat 4.0.3, - Java version 1.4.0, - CGI-BIN/PERL 5.6, - Unlimited MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, - JDBC Support, - Java Bean Support -...
  15. K

Java Hosting

MyServletHosting is the professional Java Hosting tool for java developers. You get the ultimate package for your java developing needs. Tomcat 4.0.3, Java version 1.4.0, CGI-BIN/PERL 5.6, Available 24/7 customer support at your service. Java Starter Plan: $24.95/ per month...
Back