• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by junaid89

1. J

cheap Hosting needed for a small site

I have a small website, with just a few hundred visitors a months. I dont think I will ever go beyond 1GB of space but still I need 10 GB just if I ever need. Bandwidth around 30GB will be more than enough. And all the features like cPanel, MySQL, emails, FTP etc But uptime should be great and...
  2. J

really small need

Oh Come on, let me explain to you people. I'm using an SMS API on that website, since text messages are very expensive between India and Pakistan. There are several sites, through with my friend can send me text message but i can't reply, through the SMS API, I have setup a page, on which I can...
  3. J

really small need

Hello, I'm running a small personal site, used only by me and my friend for message exchange. I just need 20mb of space and 500mb BW monthly but a FAST SERVER. currently i'm hosted on 0fees. Its really slow. I don't need cpanel or other things, just want to use my co.cc domain. and also, ads...
  4. J

FREE Webhosting! Cpanel, Softaculous, Fantastico, 2GB! Sub-Domain!

Hello Hosterbox, I registered to your hosting, registration process was very easy and good, I'm waiting for my domain nameservers to be changed, however, in the mean time, I thought to run my site with Temporary Web Address. But it returns with error 404.
  5. J

Dedi for a torrent site

There are lot of torrent sites containing illegal content like isohunt, demonoid, mininova, meganova, torrentspy and much more. where are they hosted?
  6. J

Forum Hosting

I have no active community. I have never hosted forum before so if 1GB is a lot of space then give me around 500 MB or less. and I shall use my Own Domain. and please no ADS.
  7. J

Forum Hosting

Hello I want to host Forum(SMF). Space around 1GB and 20 GB bandwidth. Please consider my request.
  8. J

Free Hosting Plan- 5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, Cpanel, Fantastico,unlimited extras

exhiboos_Free (0 Available) - 5 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, unlimited extras - Free Hay please do something
  9. J

Request

ok. What about VPS. please offer cheapest VPS
  10. J

Request

I can't afford Dedicated server. I am from Pakistan. If a dedicated server costs 100$/mo it will be 6000+/RS (Pakistani Rupees). I cant pay maximum 1000 PKR or 16$.
  11. J

Request

Why do you guyz think that I should use dedicated server. The requirement I mentioned will be suitable to me. then what is the problem? will the hosting companies doesnt allow File Hosting site?
  12. J

Request

Actually it is Image Hosting. and 200GB/2000GB is enough.
  13. J

Request

Hello I want to make File Hosting Site. Required: 200GB Space 2000GB Bandwidth I shall pay yearly or half yearly.
  14. J

Small Hosting

I found a good hosting for my mp3s and I converted my webpage ASP to PHP thats why this req.
  15. J

Small Hosting

Hello, I Need at least 50 MB space and 1 GB BW with no ads not even text ads and with PHP. Please no post req.
Back