• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Julez

1. J

LN Host

The mixes are mine and a few of my friends for now, and eventually will encompass all DJ's that are signed to the agency, all tracks used in the mixes have been authorised for public broadcasting (all tracks are from purchased vinyl which automatically allows this) so I would be looking for a...
  2. J

Advice on Webhosting!

Hey everyone, i'm completely new to web hosting! I've purchased a domain name but am a bit lost when it comes to control panels etc. I thought that I had purchased webspace from LN Host, and I had informed them of my domain name etc., but it appears that they are selling LN Host so I will be...
  3. J

LN Host

Funny how they are still advertising the webspace? This was only a few weeks ago that I purchased the webspace, yet it appears that LN Host was for sale back in April! Back to Paypal then I guess! Can anyone recommend a good webhosting package then? I'm looking to have a website that I...
  4. J

LN Host

Since purchasing a Webhosting package from LN Host, and then receiving all the detail through, I now can't access their website, LN Host despite the fact that the money was taken from my account. At first when I purchased the package, they didn't respond so I lodged a complaint against them...
Back