• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jonny

1. J

Worst host of 2001

What was that one .. umm freewebmasterresources.com ? and gscnet.net :P
  2. J

Runbox

Well I got fastmail.fm going and its not too shab at all. Farkin fast thats for sure. I'd recommend it at the moment, but maybe not tomorow. we'll see Jonny
  3. J

Runbox

FROM fastmail.fm: We're looking for people to try it out and give feedback, since it's a new system. So, for the time being, it's free. We are currently trying to determine what our pricing structure for FastMail will be since we never want to use advertising to fund this service. We are...
  4. J

Runbox

"You can sign up for free (during preview period)" And after the review period you pay? Oh, that parsmail looks dodge... sorry man :-) Jonny
  5. J

Runbox

My account is still currently up but they say they will all be terminated by the 1st. I'm guessing that maybe 5% will pay. Jonny
  6. J

Runbox

They're Reply: Can you spell NO BUSINESS PLAN? Hi, This has very little to do with ethics, and everything to do with hard financial realities. I assure you, we always intended to keep runbox free. Primarily by being a B2B company, and selling email systems to other companies. However, the...
  7. J

Runbox

You respect companys that lie? Runbox's main page used to say "email for life". I just dropped my account with this email: "We realize those who signed up while we were free might feel cheated, but we hope you will understand the need for us to adjust to current economic changes outside our...
  8. J

www.aussnet.com - so easy

Hey Stephen, is FTP or CGI possible? Jonny Fello Aussie
  9. J

next best to F2s??

fast for me mate Loaded in like 2 seconds here on 56 k. Jonny BTW: Here happens to be in Australia.
  10. J

source4webmaster.com

my head hurts, but anyways... I find it rather odd that NONE of the longstanding (ie. more than 20 posts) members of FWS.net forums have not had sucess at S4W. Considering we are normally the first ones to try any hosting out. Oh, also just noticed that the site seems to be down? Pitty that...
  11. J

hey justinsurfer

Just got this: "Ok, We'll setup your account when you sign up for a Majority of the Free Stuff. We check logs!!!" HOW? I dial up with a diff IP each time and I use many different email addys. Jonny (the real one without a H :-) )
  12. J

THE ULTIMATE HOST 75MB PHP , CGI , PERL , MYSQL , DS3 Server , NO AD'S - THE URL

I'm on 56k dialup and the page loaded in 4 seconds? I think the makers of this have put allot of effort into the site, hopefully that means that they will put allot of effort into the servise too... yeah, you do need a site I think.
  13. J

THE ULTIMATE HOST 75MB PHP , CGI , PERL , MYSQL , DS3 Server , NO AD'S - THE URL

BUGGER ? Lexton... who died not long ago without telling its members. Server used for this query: [ whois.joker.com ] domain: source4webmasters.com status: production origin-c: tony@lexton.net#0 organization: Lexton Multimedia email...
  14. J

OH MY F#CKING GOD! I just got 2 accounts within 30 minutes of filling out the form, about to try it out :-) Jonny Dont do this:
  15. J

loaded quick here and looks sweet, lets see how many acounts get created before this turns into jbwebdesign.:D
Back