• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by johnyallen

1. J

Favorite Mac Applications

Hi my favorite mac application is Messenger:mac 8, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Photoshop many more application.
  2. J

facebook profile images

Hi Facebook profile images for fan page you can change the profile after that get the crop option as per requirement can crop the image then upload it.
  3. J

Device for Mobile Internet

Yes i have used mobile phones to get connected to laptop and personal computer.
  4. J

iPhone applications?

yes many iPhone application works on iPod touch. if you making a application iPhone, if gives the features to works iPod touch definitely works on iPod touch.
  5. J

Anti virus updating harmful for PC?

I Think updating Antivirus means its give more protection of your pc and update antivirus database to protect your pc. actually antivirus updating is not harmful for any personal computer.
  6. J

livezilla?

yes you can use your site footer. livezilla free version this is also gud well...
  7. J

Any recommendations for good Video Editing Software?

Adobe Premire pro is a best video maker software you can try this software..and Microsoft movie maker is not bad also this is a best video maker software.
  8. J

Google adword

Google AdWord is a google advertising tools it's is a paid service it's is basically two part ppc and adsense.
  9. J

How to learn Website Designing ?

hi,,there are many techniques to learn website designing like w3school.com and css-trick.com and also available tutorial and books through your practice istall Wordpress Dreamweaver.
  10. J

Banner and ads maker

i think banners and ads making you shoud you adobe Photoshop cs7 and Paint.net is best software for banner and ads designs adobe Photoshop cs7 well features.
  11. J

How i can learn html

you should read html beginner book. if you want to learn html you have read books and you can learn html online through w3cschool.com in this site has given beginner with example and Syntex i think this is a best website for learning html.
  12. J

Outlook

Hi,,,, I think Microsoft outlook is mailing is a fine.... you can use after configure outlook if u get mail you can easy know have u got a mail...but other mailing....
  13. J

RAM for PC

I Think for any pc ram ? Kingston ram is very fine? i am using Kingston ram gud.
Back