• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by johnathan

1. J

cant access files off hard drive

It may contain some virus on it. You need to check administrator rights or user rights too. I was facing such problem in one folder after transferring those files to other folder and run anti-virus to clean files. After cleaning files everything is working fine.
  2. J

SEO Programs

I am agree with Sitebee. You should be careful while using automated software or I suggest you not to participate in such activities. I haven't seen any genuine firm using automated software for promotion because It may ban your website too.
  3. J

What Joomla theme is this?

It is very common design and generally used by many websites. Design is a matter of individual preference and need.
  4. J

Anyone here good at basic photoshop?

If you have regular work of Photoshop then register for training institute or online video tutorials. If you have social sites then ask experts to help you.
  5. J

facebook Vs orkut

Both are social networking websites. Orkut was a popular social site but now Facebook is leading. If any visitor's tracking application available then it is good for us.
  6. J

Face book

It is what social networking is all about. It is not advisable to share sensitive or too personal data on Facebook. Hackers are smart to crack your details.
  7. J

How to handle over heating ?

My CPU sometimes over heat. I have Intel945 motherboard, 2GB ram and 2GHz Intel Processor. I don't think any problem exist on hardware side. I have consulted hardware engineer but he is also not sure about the problem as CPU over heat sometimes only.
  8. J

Need live chat software for our website

I have used online chat messengers like Yahoo, Windows-Live, AOL, Spark, etc
  9. J

Mixed file extensions and SEO?

As per my experience, So far as you are having static URL structure, you won't face any critical problem, But If your PHP pages are having dynamic URL (ie. using =,?,&,UID=numbers). Then you have to take care of those URLs. Try to make URLs meaningful using page subjective structure.
  10. J

How a new website get a page rank?

fsd & rogers124 - Page Rank is not one and only important thing but, It has still importance in authority / trustworthiness. To boost your PR is not at all wrong idea. You can get quality backlinks and other offpage optimization techniques to get noticed. New PR updates are coming periodically...
  11. J

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I think it depends upon nature of work, where you physically existing during time of use, and available resource. If you are with your client or prospects then Laptop is much preferable to impress them, if you are planning game them desktop is best and if you just doing chatting with friends or...
  12. J

Colors of a web proxy?

I think white or clay colour would be fine. I have seen some of the sophisticated website appears with pleasing colours.
  13. J

Starting hosting

You are so kind to ask for webhosting requirement. But generally people want just sufficient basic facilities for webhosting. It should platform oriented, 500MB space will enough, But client's don't tolerate downtime of website and scripting errors. So, you need to aware about those things.
  14. J

viruses

One more point that you can consider is to take regular back-ups of all data. You can also check for regular updates of software and anti-virus. Don't download from unauthentic sources or fishy websites.
  15. J

What is your favorite car?

I like ferrari. It is so luxurious and elegant. People are crazy about its latest models. It offers sports cars also,so it is a dream to drive the racing car.
Back