• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Joe_G

1. Joe_G

More Free Food

Thanks. My free snack is on the way. I would +rep but I need to spread blah blah blah. I didn't see your post about the granola bar, but I did get the cookie :D
  2. Joe_G

What games are you playing atm?

Playing Battlefield Heroes (online) and COD World at War.
  3. Joe_G

What's your Occupation?

Teacher...currently summer break :D
  4. Joe_G

Hell's Kitchen

Watched it last night. That Joesph guy was crazy. Why go on the show with such an attitude. Not likely to win him a job :lol:
  5. Joe_G

FDA Will Control The Cigarette

Just be glad you don't buy cigarettes in New Hampshire. http://www.cnbc.com/id/31920145/
  6. Joe_G

Post your ctrl+v

Otykegikadenigan
  7. Joe_G

Favorite Pizza Joint?

8. Joe_G

Favorite Pizza Joint?

In my town that would be Fat Jacks pizza. Best pizza in our area by far.
  9. Joe_G

Sexiest case ever?

I lol'd :lol:
  10. Joe_G

Harry Potter

Haven't seen any of them in theater, either. Will probably wait for DVD for this one as well (although it looks good).
  11. Joe_G

Cap'n Crunch Lawsuit

Who knew "Crunch Berries" weren't real?!? Story Court Documents
  12. Joe_G

Neo Socket

You might as well throw your money in the trash...or send it my way.
  13. Joe_G

Crazy Gymnast

Very cool. The jump at 1:19 was awesome.
  14. Joe_G

Steam Games

Left 4 Dead and COD WaW are great. I also have UT3 but got bored of it quickly.
  15. Joe_G

Fat Orange Ball

I guess the picture you showed was different than the one we used for class. The one we used was taken on Tuesday, May 12. And by last week I meant this past week of school. :wink2: Edit: The picture you posted wasn't taken 2 days ago, only made available on the Astronomy Picture of the...
Back