• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jimmie32

1. J

[Free Trial!] BaseActive - High Performance, Beautifully Designed Live Chat Software

Introducing BaseActive Provider of high-performance, large-scale website live chat support software. You want to look into us if: - You're running a website with an audience you'd like to interact with - You're running an online service that requires providing engaging and quickly...
  2. J

PandaBoards / Free Forum Hosting / Fully Custom-Coded Forum Software!

Introducing PandaBoards. Are you looking for a fresh wave in Hosted Community Forum Software? Looking for a brand-new, completely custom coded forum host that can power your next Community Forum? You have come to the right place. PandaBoards was created August 2012 as a provider of free...
  3. J

PandaBoards / Free Forum Hosting / Fully Custom-Coded Forum Software!

Introducing PandaBoards. Are you looking for a fresh wave in Hosted Community Forum Software? Looking for a brand-new, completely custom coded forum host that can power your next Community Forum? You have come to the right place. PandaBoards was created August 2012 as a provider of free...
  4. J

PandaBoards / Free Forum Hosting / Fully Custom-Coded Forum Software in Beta!

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for saying that :D Facebook and Twitter Login Integration is in the works but probably won't be in for a short while as I am working on other major features. It should be fairly easy to implement later when I get OpenID done. PandaBoards has now been updated...
  5. J

PandaBoards / Free Forum Hosting / Fully Custom-Coded Forum Software in Beta!

6. J

Post your desktop

@.Adam There were points that revealed that it wasn't OSX. Dock. OSX's real dock has launchers, mine doesn't have any. Umm, top bar. Doesn't look like Mac. That's GNOME Panel :p
  7. J

Domain showing Godaddy parked page all of the sudden!?

I see an actual website at that domain.
  8. J

Portfolio design

I like it. Umm, you might want to add some extra padding to the text container. :p
  9. J

Post your desktop

I <3 clean desktops. Here's mine. http://aquate.us/u/Screens77.png Umm, I love Mac. I want one. But I can only stick with Linux. Oh well. :p
  10. J

Simple steps to build website for a beginner.

Mind me adding more stuff? :p <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en"> <head> <title>SITE TITLE HERE</title> <style> body { margin: 0; font: 10pt...
  11. J

THT - The Hosting Tool

One? I thought that there were a few more. By the way, 1.1 is coming. With support area, resellers and client domain search. Sorry Jonny if I gave too much details. :P
  12. J

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Hey all :D
  13. J

Post your ctrl+v

jimmie32 My username? :o
  14. J

Post your ctrl+v

diff --git a/WebKitTools/GtkLauncher/main.c b/WebKitTools/GtkLauncher/main.c index 8ed2690..c503f52 100644 --- a/WebKitTools/GtkLauncher/main.c +++ b/WebKitTools/GtkLauncher/main.c @@ -34,6 +34,7 @@ static WebKitWebView* web_view; static gchar* main_title; static gint load_progress; static...
  15. J

THT - The Hosting Tool

By the way, the patch 1 for v1.0 is released. It contains a few fixes. (big ones.)
Back