• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by jimcarter

1. J

New Cpanel Reseller Plans!

Budget Reseller 1000MB space 10000MB bandwidth/month Personal Nameservers 14-day money-back guarantee Unlimited Subdomains PHP/SSI/CGI, Unlimited MySQL Databases Frontpage extensions Unlimited FTP Accounts, Unlimited POP3/IMAP Accounts Mailing List Autoresponders...
  2. J

Shared Dedicated

is that true? cant really get a DC in sweden anyway, taxes are too high :(
  3. J

Low Cost Reseller Accounts from $6.50 per month - This week only!

We're only offering our reseller plans at these prices for just 10 more days, Each account comes with the following: PHP/CGI/SSI/JSP/MySQL, Frontpage Extensions, Raw Access Logs, Subdomains, POP3, IMAP and SMTP, SSH Access, Ensim Reseller Control Panel, Ability to create...
  4. J

user-to-server ratio

either of these message boards will be fine, we will even help you set one up if you would like, our server is very low loaded at the moment so I doubt that your top site scripts will add much to the load, thanks
  5. J

user-to-server ratio

that statement is only for our cpanel plans, as that is on a reseller account due to us having very low requests for cpanel accounts, we do allow your scripts on our ensim server though, although we would prefer it if you would use a php forum instead of a CGI one, we dont mind you having a...
  6. J

user-to-server ratio

Yes we do allow remote MySQL connections, I can just set you up with a wildcard host for your user, and yes we do offer SSH access, No you do not need any special credentials to have a reseller account, we already have many users who just use their accounts for personal use, any more...
  7. J

user-to-server ratio

only the business address is in the UK, all our servers are based in the US, you can check this by running a traceroute, thanks :)
  8. J

user-to-server ratio

it all depends on the size of account, but with our most popular account, 500MB space and 5GB bandwith, as an average, our ratio would be 75 accounts per server, this is on a 1.3GHz with 512MB RAM, a server like this should be able to handle a few hundred, but with 75 accounts we are...
  9. J

Lowest price ever found?

I still offer hosting from $5 per year with PHP/CGI/MYSQL etc, despite getting flamed for it ;)
  10. J

PHP Live Helper

Sorry I misread your requirements, I can meet your requirements for $20 per year, thanks and sorry for the mistake :)
  11. J

PHP Live Helper

Hi, I can meet all of your requirements for $50 per year, PM or mail me for more details, thanks :)
  12. J

out of interest...

robert meant what type of bandwith not how much, you usually have to pay more for good quality bandwith compared to worse quality bandwith like cogent
  13. J

Hot Reseller Deals From $6.50 per month!

As a limited time offer only we are offering the following prices on our reseller plans: 1GB Space, 7.5GB Bandwith, Dedicated IP, JSP/Perl/PHP/MySQL, 1000 User/POP3/FTP/SSH Accounts, Ensim Control Panel, Miva Merchant, 24/7 Support For Your Clients, 14 Day Money Back Guarantee! Just...
  14. J

Is allabouthosting.co.uk reliable?

prices may rise a little, depending on the demand and how everything else is going, we dont plan on closing down at any point ;)
  15. J

30 dollars/year

Hi, we've decided to continue our offers now until the end of october, thanks
Back