• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Jbarber

1. J

Affordable hosting for any size site

It's really not a big deal. I don't like giving out my primary email address because I don't want it cluttered with spam, and I'd rather use the hotmail one for questions and stuff like that. If someone was serious about buying webspace I would give them my main email address, which is...
  2. J

cheatpark: Yes I offer php and mysql, the full details are listed on the site
  3. J

you can mail me at webmaster@confound.com if you want, the hotmail account is just more convenient and I use the webmaster account for site related stuff.
  4. J

Plesk, along with webalizer
  5. J

We are offering webspace for pretty much any size site. There are 5 plans to choose from and we're looking for about 10 people to be hosted. The plans are listed below, features are listed on the site, and payment is handled through paypal. Go to the url below to sign-up or contact me at...
Back