• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JamieConway88

My name is Jamie Conway. My date of birth is November 12 1988. My hometown is Manchester City and I am currently living in Tokyo, Japan. I am a big fan of Japan, a lovely country and cars. I was writing a blog about automobile as my hobby from 2010. Right now, I am a Car Blog Author in Car From Japan. If you have any thing needs to ask about car, feel free to message me!

About CarFromJapan:

Car From Japan is an online Platform to buy and import Japanese used cars. Established in 2014, Car From Japan is considered as one of the fastest growing Used Vehicle Platform in Japan. In our website, customers from all over the world can find and buy good quality cars and machineries directly from Japan, ready to be exported to any port in the world. Founded with the goal of “Enriching Lives” by connecting people and facilitating trades, we believe we can facilitate borderless trade for a better life. After 3 years of working, Car From Japan has sold cars to more than 60 countries worldwide, with 98% rate of customers’ satisfaction. Our mission is to streamline car trade in the most authentic, efficient and innovative way.

Car lovers can find the right car from a large stock, purchase the right car in cheaper price than that in local showrooms & get the car delivered to local areas in a safe and swift manner. We support buyer until the car is safely at door.

Why wait? Find our what we have in store. Get the price quotation today, FREE.

Shiba Park Building A Hall 2F S-Cubism
Shiba Koen 2-4-1, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan 105-0011
+81 90 8402 5615
ask@carfromjapan.com
www.carfromjapan.com
Birthday
Nov 12, 1988 (Age: 35)
Website
http://carfromjapan.com

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back