• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by invalid

1. invalid

Help, Stupid question, How do you (PHP)

<?php $shorten = microtime(); print ("This Page Took A Mere " . number_format($shorten,3) . " Second To Render.<br>"); ?>
  2. invalid

JSP Hello World

try this: <HTML> <BODY> Hello! The time is now <%= new java.util.Date() %> </BODY> </HTML> it prints the date
  3. invalid

you do know that php is a serverside language and must be run on a computer with a webserver like apache and php installed? You can't just open it in a browser and expect it to work.
  4. invalid

Kit to install Apache and stuff on Windows

foxserv is the best, otherwise do it your self. There are tons of tutorials and its real easy.
  5. invalid

where to start counting?

try acehtml, it has everything
  6. invalid

Forum templates

i'd say put them in the mysql database.
  7. invalid

where to start counting?

they count every line so line # 1. 2. <? 3. $x = "1"; 4. echo $x; 5. ?> 6. it counts a line as a line no matter if it has data on it or not
  8. invalid

New BB

he's saying you can't say one board is better then the other because they're totally diffrent style boards.
  9. invalid

slackware help

MD5 Sums are 32 byte character strings that are the result of running the MD5 sum program against a particular file. Since any difference between two files results in two different strings, MD5's can be used to determine that the file or iso you downloaded is a bit-for-bit copy of the remote...
  10. invalid

Cyberdrive CD Writer Drive recommended!

is it linux compatable, cause mine's not and i'm looking for another one
  11. invalid

file sharing software hijacks your pc!

i'd like to know what exactly there doing with people's "excess" bandwidth and processing power.
  12. invalid

just great! download problem

you may have run out of room in your tempary internet files driectory. Do a disk cleanup and goto internet options and click delete files. That should work.
  13. invalid

Help, IE6

i have a better solution... www.slackware.com
  14. invalid

Image Galleries

there is a english version out... downoad here: http://www.4homepages.de/4images/download.php
  15. invalid

Image Galleries

http://www.4homepages.de/ its in german but there should be a english version comming soon if its not already out
Back