• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by instanthosting

1. I

FREE tech support

I think this site should be seen as it looks quite good, free tech support what else can we ask for
  2. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Whats your favourite car, mines gotta be a clio thats for a first car!!!! They are brill
  3. I

I need a free domain, willing to put adsense banner.

I think you should try a better bribe for the domain name like lets say money!!! Thats what this forum is for money making ways, i doubt if someone would go out buy that domain and give you it for free, i may be wrong you tell me!
  4. I

Ipb 2 Skin and simple template for sale

Yes i was wondering price also just making sure it was not a copy of another site!
  5. I

NeonCube Internet Solutions

At the footer i would make that a whole box around the copyright would look much better then also header needs to either be shrank or closened up to the rest of the template
  6. I

Need reliabe host..

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  7. I

Interests

Rite so if your female you can really get cancer from it or am i very gullable
  8. I

Ahh i get it, english would do me better though lol
  9. I

Small Reseller Needed For Expansion Of Existing Site

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  10. I

Need linux dedicated server, budget: $120 monthly

11. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Yep i agree▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
  12. I

Yes but the test is always the same? Do you just copy and paste it from another site?
  13. I

Why If You Designed The Second One Is It In Latin?
  14. I

Forum Friends, MAKE THIS THREAD LAST!

lol its worth a try even though that post is preatty much impossible to beat lol
  15. I

Just Launched!

Nice site, its a bit 2 plain for my licking i like the wild kind of design
Back