• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by InnovusHost

1. I

[US]InnovusHost - Web hosting starting at $1.99/month

InnovusHost is having a sale on all web hosting packages. For the month of September, take 20% off any monthly package when you use promotional code sept20 at sign-up. This promotion is recurring through the life of your plan. Packages start at $1.99/month when the code is applied. Sign-up...
  2. I

I just popped out for a cigarette

I think you overpaid. The Broncos are nothing without Tebow. :wave:
  3. I

[US/IS]InnovusHost - Now hosting in Iceland! Starting at $2.12/month

InnovusHost is having a sale on all web hosting packages. For the month of August, take 15% off any package when you use promotional code aug15 at sign-up. This promotion is recurring through the life of your plan. Packages start at $2.12/month when the code is applied. Sign-up today! All...
  4. I

[US/IS]InnovusHost - Now hosting in Iceland! Starting at $2.12/month

InnovusHost is having a sale on all web hosting packages. For the month of July, take 15% off any package when you use promotional code july15 at sign-up. This promotion is recurring through the life of your plan. Packages start at $2.12/month when the code is applied. Sign-up today! All...
  5. I

[US/IS]InnovusHost - Now hosting in Iceland! Get your first month free!

InnovusHost is proud to announce the availability of shared and reseller hosting in Hafnarfjordur, Iceland! To celebrate the opening of this new location, we'd like to offer two exceptional promotions. The first is one month of free hosting with coupon code icefree. You can also get a recurring...
  6. I

What is NVIDIA Ge Force? What is its use?

It is a video card, for playing games or rendering graphics in other applications.
  7. I

Is there any computer with 1TB space?

Computers with that much HDD storage space and more are really, really common these days. I don't understand the point of this thread unless I've managed to get in a time machine and go back several years.
  8. I

[US/IS]InnovusHost - Now hosting in Iceland! Get your first month free!

InnovusHost is proud to announce the availability of shared and reseller hosting in Hafnarfjordur, Iceland! To celebrate the opening of this new location, we'd like to offer two exceptional promotions. The first is one month of free hosting with coupon code icefree. You can also get a recurring...
  9. I

Free uncrowded web hosting with latest Apache/PHP/MySQL

Interesting name for your site, but the design is very clean - I like it.
  10. I

which one is better Zimbra or Google?

It really depends on whether you want control over your data or not. If you trust Google, then their e-mail might work best for you. Otherwise Zimbra is a good self hosted solution.
  11. I

Blank Pages in Admin? HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error)

You will need to look at the error log to see a specific reason why. It could just be a permission issue to the process consuming too much RAM.
  12. I

how can i add Email Text Box on my website home page?

Are you looking for a form e-mailer? There are plenty of examples out there, but most require PHP.
  13. I

Php

The PHP website also has plenty of good tutorials for various functions.
Back