• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by IndianFighters

1. I

VPS offshore at asian country to host forum

Do you have any special prices?? Please inbox me if there are any deals or specials since I found the pricing lil bit high for the storage being offered.
  2. I

I am open to quotes. Please let me know if there are any specials you have and details of your quote. Inbox me if you would like. Thanks!
  3. I

Australia would be fine as well though would definitely prefer Asia due to the nature of forums we are planning to host it is much convenient and less legal issues in future.
  4. I

Hi, I am looking for VPS located somewhere in Asia. Looking for host forums and possibly chat application. I would be ready to consider a shared host depending upon what offers I get. Thanks!
  5. I

Windows Shared Host

I require Windows hosting for one of my friends school project. So minimum package will be good. I need it on monthly basis. Please quote, PM me if possible & it is urgent requirement, only let me know if you can activate it instantly. Thanks Vineet
  6. I

Windows hosting required

yup thats wat i wanted but I am also interested to know the quotes for reseller & vps coz my client now thinks reseller wud be a gud idea. So any1 has any windows hosting offers? I need a stable host, who'r seriously involved in the business & plan to give long term service. PS. I am in...
  7. I

Windows hosting required

HI Guys I need windows hosting to host my asp.net website. I don't have any specific requirement as minimum package would do. So if you can just post your replies with price, package & services you can offer. PM's are also welcome I need it asap :) Thanks Indian
  8. I

Hosting for personal blogs

sorry guys for not telling what i actually need. well since it is a personal blog site i dont need too much space but i am looking for a fast server & good service. So minimal package with low cost would be fine for me. I hope that would help.
  9. I

Hosting for personal blogs

Hi I have my personal blog site and i wanted hosting for it. I am currently hosted with a hosting company where i have been suffering i should say. I don't wish to name them but i have had the worst experience. It is a very light website with wordpress and few plugins still the server was...
  10. I

Need space for personal blogs

ur site is hacked i suppose
  11. I

yes i will be getting my own domain .com or .in i think that hsould be fine with all of you? do u guys require any post or banner or anythng in exchange?
  12. I

ZealousHost.net

hosting is already down???
  13. I

Hi everyone I am planning to get a personal blog setup soon. Just working out in buying a domain. I am looking for some space any decent 200+ mb should be enuff & bandwidth more then 5+gb. I hope if any of you biggies can pffer me a lil space for free on a good server. Do let me know by if...
  14. I

VPS or Dedicated

You offers sounds to be good but i want to know more info regarding the servers: what is the uplink port speed? does the server have antivirus & firewall? Whats is with backup? managed or not? MySQL is included? i would like everyone to specify these thngs too plz this will help me...
  15. I

VPS or Dedicated

Hi Everyone. I am looking for a VPS or a Dedicated whichever deal looks good to me. Looking to host few dating sites and other sites & later on may be few of my clients too. Look for a nice server with good configuration with 1Gb + Ram, should be more then Duo core, xeon or Opteron...
Back