• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Imbahost-Andy

1. I

Liquidweb?

Liquidweb is a giant hosting provider. Are you looking for big hosting companies in a specific country?
  2. I

Hello, I need advice.

Which game are you going to run on it? Get as much memory as possible to avoid lag.
  3. I

Cloud hosting..?

Cloud hosting is definitely a very good solution for a high traffic website, you can install cPanel too on it.
  4. I

Looking for Dedicated Server

I have never heard about hostingsource.com but considering your budget, you will get a very high spec server around $80-$90 with 16-32GB RAM and 1TB SATA or SSD Drives. iWFHosting and Tier.Net offer cheaper but quality servers, you should check them out.
  5. I

Blesta CLient system

If WHMCS got hacked, then there was something really wrong with the set up you did, weak password? shared details with anyone?
  6. I

tech staff

We look for experience and the ability to troubleshoot issues without loosing patience.
  7. I

Is free hosting dying?

Free hosting is still there but due to hosting plans getting so much cheaper, users are going for paid hosting instead.
  8. I

WHMCS or HostBill?

WHMCS is very intuitive and user-friendly, so my vote goes for WHMCS!
  9. I

Linux vs windows hosting

Linux is good for hosting html/ php website but if you want use components like ASP.NET and MsSQL, then you will have to go for Windows Hosting.
  10. I

VPS Hosting Or Dedicated Hosting

If you are looking for dedicated CPU resources at low price, then go for VPS and if it is a high traffic website, then dedicated server is a good choice.
  11. I

$1 per month - why?

It is a good marketing strategy, mostly by startups, so a nice research about the company and reviews is recommended before signing up with them.
  12. I

Web hosting directories list

Just do a Google Search, you will find many blogs with top web hosting directories list.
  13. I

Difference Between Free host and paid?

As compared to free hosting, paid hosting is more reliable and good for a growing website. It is also advertisement free and provides access to your backups.
  14. I

Looking for VPS in New York

Do you specifically need VPS to be in NY or any East Coast location would suffice like North Carolina?
  15. I

Cloud service that you prefer to choose

If you are looking for cheap and best cloud hosting, then digitalocean is a good option. However, you should look up for reviews and compare them before making your decision.
Back