• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by idoru

1. I

shoutcast servers?

yes, it does take some serious bandwidth. that would be why i have long assumed it's not going to be available. but no, absolutely not, do you need to be dj'ing from the server, in fact, it is suggested you NOT be. that is why there are two completely seprate programs. the dsp plugin for...
  2. I

sry, last try, plz ftp php/mysql

i would assume the point is to keep lameoids from using illegal copies of ubb... and to keep from the drain of some boards on the resources. i don't make the rules. in fact, i wish i could use the paid copy of ubb i have on it, but thems the breaks you want it for free, you have to...
  3. I

Why is everyone against posting on forums in exchange for free webspace?

i agree that if i want to spend my time on a php board, i would go to a php board. i guess my basic point is this. there is nothing wrong with a host requiring your activity on a forum in exchange for free hsoting. if you don't like it, thats your problem. (meaning generic you, not...
  4. I

shoutcast servers?

now i know i am opening the door to abuse here, but does anyone know of any servers that provide shoutcast serving? i would love to host here, but since by bandwidth is shite, i couldn't have more than three people listening, but if there were a real server out there, that i connected my dj...
  5. I

Warning!

posting a lot of nasty comments about amsweb is only likely to get you no hosting there though.
  6. I

Why is everyone against posting on forums in exchange for free webspace?

maybe if you had somethign worthwhile to say, you wouldn't have a problem finding something to post. i sure never have. i've been on AMZ for a few weeks now, and never have a problem finding something to post about. [list=1] Technical Support Service Anouncements Questions & Suggestions...
  7. I

sry, last try, plz ftp php/mysql

amzweb.net might be your answer. yes, you have to post in the forums. yes, you can get all your asking for. if your goign to have a forum on it, it has to be phpbb2, no exceptions. read the rules, and faq before asking a silly question like how many posts do i need for this or that, because...
  8. I

Help me find this easy.....

i would have to go with zelton here. fateback seems pretty stable. been using them for over a year and a half, with only one instance of unpleasantness.
  9. I

i need a free host with...

seriously, as a fellow musician, let me clue you in. try the paid hosting option. you really do not need the bandwidth your saying you need. and also, you don't need unlimited filesize, but rather try being realistic. if the point is your band can't afford paid hosting, the answer is you...
  10. I

Remote linking

netfirms is a good remote host for sig images.
  11. I

Does anyone get come2store work?

if you finished reading, you would see they are having troubles with hard drive space.
  12. I

40mb, high bandwidth, all files upload, no size limit

Im searching for this: - 40mb (I dont need more) - High or unlimited bandwidth - No filesize limit (or >10mb) - all files upload (need this: exe, ace, c00,c01,c02, zip) this all ads up to one thing, and one thing only... it begins with the...
  13. I

Someone willing to host me or...?

your best bet is upping to a server like host.sk, and trying to get hosting on hey.nu... they've supposedly been reforming their voting practices, but i've not really been back there since, as i am sure they wouldn't be too interested in my opinion after i gave them last time. but if your...
  14. I

What host site do most people use?

lmao again elf... that fast 386 line cracks me up... makes me want to build a new "pop-up-hell" and put it as free unlimited warez hosting with infinite space, infinite filesize, and infinite transfer... but i am sure someone would get huffy about it.
  15. I

Free MySQL database,where?

404 on that one dude.
Back