• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by iClickAndHost

1. I

iClickAndHost - USA / UK / EU / AU : $3.99 = Domain,VPN, SSD, Daily Backup, 24/7 Help

At iClickAndHost we are commited to deliver maximum quality at the lowest possible price. We have 12 years of experience in the web hosting industry and we have a solid team of in-house developers, engineers, administrators and support staff aiming to provide innovative, flexible and...
  2. I

★ VPSs with Free Control Panel ★ USA / UK / BG / FIN / AU ★ SSD, Backups, 24/7 help ★

At iClickAndHost.com we offer both Managed and Umanaged VPS servers at prices starting at just $13.99/month. We operate on last-gen servers located in 3 top-tier global data center locations around the globe - in Chicago, IL ; London, UK and Sydney, Australia. With us you can have a managed...
  3. I

Any help to choose word-press web host?

iClickAndHost might be a a perfect fit for your requirement. iClickAndHost is an expert in WordPress hosting and runs a custom, fast and reliable cloud platform, allowing for very fast WordPress sites and virtually no downtime. WordPress hosting plans start from just $3.99 and experienced...
  4. I

tech staff

That's a great approach! We do that as well, we have senior experienced staff but we have various examples when we have hired guys fresh out of college with little or no practical experience, but they have shown knowledge, some skills and great personality and willingness to learn and to...
  5. I

Which hosting will be good for an e commerce website, Dedicated or VPS web Hosting?

I second that opinion. Unless you plan to do a big-bang start with a huge marketing campaign and you expect a lot of traffic / sales in the first months you will be fine with shared / cloud hosting. Upgrade later as your traffic and sales increase. Start small and scale up so you can...
  6. I

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Good for you guys! Keep it up!
  7. I

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I find this thread very long
  8. I

Site Feedback

Hi, I like the design, good contrast colors, easy navigation. I also find the review box annoying. But i like how fast the website is! The code is really light and fast.
  9. I

Web host with latest php version

750 iClickAndHost supports php 5.2, php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5 and php 5.6 on all web hosting accounts. From our Hepsia Control Panel you can switch the PHP version on your account.
  10. I

Cloud and Dedicated Hosting

Actually cloud services and cloud environments have been around a long time, it is just now that the word "cloud" become trendy
  11. I

1and1 web hosting in the US?

Something tells me you learned that the hard way :)
  12. I

Review of Host Pair. Great Host

Thanks for the review. Are reviews on this forum verified by moderators ?
Back