• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by I2V

1. I

Is my paid host worth it

actually, that's their Executive plan, which usually goes for 29.95/mo or 19.95/mo on a 3 year contract.
  2. I

need your opinion on a contest

just to let you know the contest is now online :)
  3. I

Cheap hosting

agreed with TDLInternet and WW-hosting. a solid host also needs to incur other business related costs: - customer service and support - security - billing - legal amongst others... if these measures aren't taken into consideration, a host can disappear very easily.
  4. I

38h.com problems

when a web host stops replying to emails or support tickets with prolonged downtime periods of their own site along with others', it's a bad sign! if a host can not manage to bring a server back up within 4 hours (regardless of hardware or software failures), it means their system restore...
  5. I

Am looking for host

2 minutes too late... oh well, best of luck with your new host :)
  6. I

Wanted - PHP5 host

why not get the 1and1 Business plan for 9.99? i believe they support PHP5. you had specified on your initial post that you would pay up to 10USD. we could've offered you a plan, but we haven't upgraded to PHP5 yet. it's in the works.
  7. I

Am looking for host

hi there dendens, we can offer you the following for $4.37/mo: 250MB disk space 1GB bandwidth/mo sign up for 2 years get 10% off, 3 years 20% off ($3.49/mo) 365/24/7 email support. avg resolution time 30mins. we also provide phone support. we're also sponsoring a contest at the moment...
  8. I

great stuff! so, any thoughts on the contest?
  9. I

peace_hope, have u found a new host yet?
  10. I

correct
  11. I

hi there Peace_hope
  12. I

i c what u mean. nice feedback. anyway, as u can tell, i'm fairly new here, and i appreciate your help. thx a bunch.
  13. I

do people actually respond to the contests on forums?
  14. I

thx for the feedback hottweelz. i'm guessing you've already had a contest.
  15. I

hey there, we'll be running a contest soon and if you could be so kind to give us your opinion, we'd greatly appreciate it. we're planning on giving away a PlayStation Portable as the 1st prize. well, actually the winner will have the option between a PSP or a 3 year extension to their...
Back