• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hybridservers

1. H

Budget dedicated servers in geographical center of Europe

Compliments, HybridServers.com company offers new automated hybrid servers in Worldwide market! Idea It is a combination of a powerful enterprise-class server with virtualization technology. We start with Intel® Xeon E3-1240V2, 4x2x3.4 GHz server with 16 GB RAM Registered Memory and a 4 x...
  2. H

Dedicated servers Europe: Intel® Xeon, 8 GB RAM, 2x2TB HDD, from 45 Eur/month

Compliments, HybridServers.com company offers new automated hybrid servers in Worldwide market! Idea It is a combination of a powerful enterprise-class server with virtualization technology. We start with Intel® Xeon E3-1240V2, 4x2x3.4 GHz server with 16 GB RAM Registered Memory and a 4 x...
  3. H

Intel® Xeon, 8 GB RAM, 2x2TB HDD, from 45 Eur/month

4. H

How to measure reliablity in hosting

I think you can't get full information about the company, before you start to use. You can get only few customers individual opinion about them. I would recommend to speak with support. Check do they really works always, are they helpfull. What they will do, if there will be some issues.
  5. H

Explain the difference Between Dedicated hosting and shared web hosting services?

I preffer dedicated. Yes, it costs more, but all your server resources are dedicated, not like VPS... :)
  6. H

how it was

hi, how much money did you spent to start your business?
  7. H

Uptime guarantee

hi, yes, when you ask DC, whats the uptime, almost always they says 100%, but in real life no. :)
  8. H

Latest domain you bought and why?

Hi, my last one was ssd.lt . It is for baltic countries region and for ssd disks :)
Back