• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hosttone

1. H

Double diskspace + bandwidth + free 1 banner

Get double bandwidth and diskspace when you signup and fill in the refer by field. In the refer by field, fill in from which forum you have saw this promotion. You will also get a 468x60 banner where you can add in 5 lines of words. This offer end on Jan 31,05. Click the link below to look...
  2. H

Budget Windows Reseller

Checkout our windows 2000 beginner reseller hosting. Reseller Hosting Features. 250MB of Disk Space 20 ODBC Connections 20 FTP Accounts, 24 / 7 FTP Access 10 domains (top-level domains) 5 sub-domains No Setup Fee 5 GB data transfer per month 5 MS SQL 7 or MySQL Databases MS ODBC, MS...
  3. H

Buy 1 month free1 month, buy 1 year free 1 year

Promotion: Buy 1 Free 1! Buy one month of any of our hosting services and you will get another one month free. Buy one year of any of our hosting services and you will get another one year free. Buy 10 years, get 10 years free. The more you buy the more you save. Buy now before it is gone. 7...
  4. H

Free Web Hosting for 3 months

We would like to offer you 3 months of web hosting for you to try out our services. You do not have to pay anything for 3 months, after 3 months if you are not satisfied with our services, you can just cancel the account or choose from our hosting package to continue the service. You can get...
  5. H

Free to Try our hosting before you buy!!

Get a one week trial of any of our hosting plan before you want to buy. Just go to our website http://hosttone.com and click Free one week trial now. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at sales@hosttone.com
  6. H

Free web template when you purchase 6 months or one year hosting

Get a web template for you when you purchase any of our hosting plan for 6 months or one year. You can choose any web template from our website between USD 10 to USD 13. When you sign up, please write refer by freewebspace forum in order to get the free web template. Act now, before it is...
  7. H

Kikko.com (K I K K O) = RackVillage.com = triservers.com = Bad Company

My strong advise, don't trust this company, KIKKO, TRISERVERS, and RackVillage very bad company. This is my story: Please remember, don't trust K I K K O or rackvillage.com, both are same company and K I K K O has a lot of bad list. I have very bad experience with this company. I have...
  8. H

Free Domain Registration (.com, .org, .net)

Sign up our free domain hosting plan only USD 89 per year and you will get a domain for free for one year. If you already own a domain, we will renew your name for one year free (only if your domain is able to transfer to our registrar). Account Features: 200 MB of Disk Space 10 FTP...
  9. H

My bad experience with kikko networks...

We have this bad experience with kikko too, We have bought a dedicated server from kikko around USD 400 and we have wait for 2 weeks and did not get the service and we request for refund but never get their reply, finally they reply and said will refund us, but we have wait for 4 months but...
Back