• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hostspage

1. H

Offshore Webhosting Litespeed Cloudlinux Cloudflare Shared / Reseller NL 25% off

Stable Offshore Webhosting Litespeed Cloudlinux Cloudflare Shared / Reseller NL 25% off Hostspage.com Offshore Web hosting gives you and your customers topnotch features. We have 3 low priced plans and all are unmetered. All plans are activated instantly. Use the coupon 25off at...
  2. H

Secure VPN Encrypted 26 IP in one VPN Many Location 1 VPN

Hostspage.com is now offering multi-country VPN. Choose which country you want to connect through in the same vpn account. Choose your location before you connect. We have servers in 26 countries including the following locations: San Francisco, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington...
  3. H

methods of payment

Paypal and alertpay are the best methods of payments.
  4. H

Which is Good for SEO ?

In my opinion for beginners, you should go to Blog Spot. After that come into wordpress. No doubt, wordpress is good for bloggers it has a user and seo friendly plugins.
  5. H

Dedicated server or Reseller plan ?

In my opinion firstly you should go with reseller Plan.
  6. H

Which web browser do you use?

I use mozilla firefox. i found it much better than any other browser. it has fast browsing speed.
  7. H

What Windows Versions have you used?

I have used. Windows 95 windows 98 Windows 2000 Pro/Server/Advanced Server Windows XP Professional Windows 7
  8. H

What do you want to become in future?

My dream is to become a successful person and live happy life.
Back