• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hostmything

1. H

What is the best provider for dedicated servers?

There are a lot of smaller hosts such as myself that provide dedicated servers for lower prices than bigger companies do. For example, I offer Intel Xeon E3 1230 V3's with 16 GB RAM on a 1Gbps port for $134.95/month, where as if you went with a *bigger* company, this price could be up to $50...
  2. H

★★ HostMyThing.com ★ Dedicated Sale ★ Intel Xeon E3 1230 16GB RAM 1Gbps Just $129! ★★

HostMyThing.com is your premier web hosting company, everything from simple web hosting to Enterprise level Dedicated solutions. We guarantee our services will be reliable, and there when you need it. We back all of our hosting with a 30 day money-back guarantee (does not include dedicated)...
  3. H

★★★VPS Sale! ★ 20% off all VPS Packages! ★ 1.5 GB RAM 120 GB HDD @$31.96!★★★

To celebrate a very successful quarter at HostMyThing, we are extending our previous promotion from 20% to 50% off for LIFE on all our VPS packages! Don't worry! If you already purchased VPS hosting from us with the 20% discount, we will refund you the difference! Just open a billing support...
  4. H

★★★VPS Sale! ★ 20% off all VPS Packages! ★ 1.5 GB RAM 120 GB HDD @$31.96!★★★

HostMyThing.com is having a sale on all our VPS packages! Please use the promo code 0MX2RJU7AD to receive 20% off for life on all our Performance and Storage VPS packages! All VPS plans come with: -Virtualizor VPS Control Panel -RAID 10 Protected Disk Space -Intel E3-1240 Quad Core Servers...
  5. H

Looking for a dedicated server

I found a server. :) If an admin could please close this thread, that would be appreciated :)
  6. H

Edit: offers should include over 24 gb ram, my bad for excluding this
  7. H

Hi, Im looking for a dedicated server to host VMs. I need ample processing power combined with a significant of ram. Raid-10 is a must. The size of the HDDs must be over 500 GB. Bandwidth - Hey, give me an offer, not that critical. 100 Mbs port would be nice :) I am on a budget, and am...
  8. H

cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting | Softaculous | One month Free! | US Based

I am now available for any questions/negotiations via live chat at http://hostmything.com :)
  9. H

Looking For Shared

Hi. I will offer you our Standard Plan, which includes 6 GB Disk Space and 60 GB Bandwidth for $5.95/month. If you want, we currently have an offer where your first month of hosting costs only 1 cent, if you use the promo code H1GE4LQQM7 at checkout. Unlike some other hosts, All of our plans...
  10. H

Best Live chat software

You mean "Livezilla"? :P
  11. H

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

eh, mainly on my gaming rig, but I do occasionally browse on my droid when a computer is not available
  12. H

cPanel Shared/Reseller Hosting | Softaculous | One month Free! | US Based

Use the promo code "H1GE4LQQM7" at checkout to receive one month for only $0.01 on all of our reseller and shared hosting plans! (The one cent is required for anti-spam reasons) Currently hosting somewhere else? We offer free migration to our servers! Just provide the account details of your...
  13. H

Review my our site

I like the simplicity of your design :) Solid Web Site!
  14. H

Gmail vs Hotmail - Which is better?

+1. Overflowing spam with Hotmail. I have had Google Apps for business for almost 5 years now and still no complaints.
  15. H

Softlayer Buyout by IBM?

It makes me glad I don't have my servers with them. We switched DCs from them about a year ago, because their hardware prices were absurd.
Back