• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostMada

1. H

[US] HostMada ★ CRAZY PRICES ★ | cPanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed | FROM $1 /month

HostMada started as a group of IT professionals to introduce a new standard in the fast changing environment of web hosting. Our mission is to achieve your 100% satisfaction, which is guaranteed by our professional service and friendly support. With experience on various hosting platforms and...
  2. H

Review my our site

Congratulations ;) It's really nice. I like the navbar the the content position too. 8/10 ;)
  3. H

Please review this design.

I would suggest you to edit a bit the navbar. It's quite simple. The background is better if it's white or at least an image which is not fully visible (opacity: 60%)
  4. H

Uptime guarantee

99,9% is a marketing trick. Obviously it can never be guaranteed! It might happen that there is a downtime ;)
  5. H

Linux vs windows hosting

I prefer linux hosting. It's faster and it's used by most of the control panels such as CPanel, Direct Admin and so on. You can also use SSH Access to edit some stuff. I've always used it and I think it's really good.
  6. H

cPanel Website Builder Plugin Suggestions?

RVSiteBuilder is sure the best one! ;) Go for it!
  7. H

tech staff

I let them send a CV (Curriculum Vitae) in which they explain their skills, experiences and so on.
  8. H

Best Live chat software

If you are looking for a free alternative then FileZilla is quite good. I used it and it's really easy.
  9. H

Shared VPS vs Reseller VPS?

They don't exist, maybe you are looking for reseller hosting which is different. They don't cost so much and if you search on Google there are a lot of companies that are offering these packages for low prices too.
  10. H

Reseller account w/much traffic request

Our package is perfect for you! RS-3 150GB Disk Space 2000GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features Unlimited CPanel Accounts Price: $12 /month
  11. H

Looking For Shared

Hello, we are offering shared hosting packages for crazy prices. You can find more information in our website https://hostmada.com An example: 30GB Disk Space 200GB Bandwidth Unlimited Domains Unlimited Parked Domains Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Email...
Back