• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hostjim

1. H

HostJim.com-10GB space, 100GB Bandwidth,cPanel,Instant Activation, Daily Backups

HostJim.com-10GB space, 100GB Bandwidth,cPanel,Instant Activation, Daily Backups HostJim.com is a completely new way of free web hosting service.Powered with cloud technologies. Signup Now NO BANNERS - NO ADS - NO FORUM POSTS! Instant Activation, Daily Backups,SSH * Disk Space...
  2. H

Free hosting control panel for CentOS 5?

Plesk is free for one domain. Kloxo is free for 40 domains * unlimited if you register it. Virtualmin is nice an since your already running webmin there won't be any downtime or formatting. DirectAdmin is usually free to $7ish depending on your provider. cPanel lists at $15 for a VPs. ehcp...
  3. H

We would like to recommend the best CMS for your hosting.

Hostbill has got everything and far more. It is growing up very fast and it is worth to try it out
  4. H

Should I get WHMCS?

Definitely WHMCS is best billing system. I am using WHMCS and Clientexec. I will cancel my clientexec license after end of my license period.
  5. H

WHMCS or HostBill?

I approached with same question a while back with an open mind. I gave every billing software a spin and ended up liking WHMCS the best. Although I did like Clientexec user CP but everything else lacked. WHMCS is the way to go.
  6. H

Looking for Reliable VPS

Linode or slicehost is Reliable VPS.:idea:
  7. H

hi,I am the newest one in this forum

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here
  8. H

Hi

HI All Frineds & Collegues, i just want to say Hi..... Love you All
  9. H

Hi

Welcome to the forums man, also
  10. H

Hey I m mizzi

You have a great day too ... thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you around here more often!
  11. H

Hello, i'm new here

Welcome to FWS.i'm new to this board,too.
  12. H

Reliable Hosting

You can signup with us at HostJim.com. HostJim.com offer Reliable and Long Lasting Free Hosting ,10GB space, 100GB Bandwidth,AND cPanel.
  13. H

I need hosting (No Yahoo SPAM)

Do you have any specific requirements in regards to technical specifications?
Back