• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostiServer

1. HostiServer

Hosting Comparison. Need Help!

Hey Scott77, there are many different hosters offering their services today, so I understand how hard to choose the right one. Unfortunately, I've never heard about Stratus4.com. To make your choise easier, I should suggest you to check Hostadvice.com - there you'll find customer reviews on...
  2. HostiServer

Cheap VDS Packages Available|HostiServer

Finally! We would like to share a great news! Moving to a new home for our servers at Serverius - one of the best (tier3) DC in Netherlands. At the previuos year we thought it would be a great deal to take the next step in the development of the company by migrating to the better DC and chose...
  3. HostiServer

Happy New Year Everyone! Looking for a super fast server for your projects? Check out below: E3- 1230V3 2x8GB RAM 2x750GB SATA + 1X256GB SSD (Samsung SSD 850 PRO) 10TB Bandwidth 1GB/s Uplink 2 IPv4 IPv6 for FREE Location: USA 250GB - free backup included! For as low as $130 Per month...
  4. HostiServer

Fast and Realiable Server Available|Money Back Guarantee

Happy New Year Everyone! Good News. We are now accepting a domain registrations. For as low as $10.99 you can register a top level domain name. Call us today for your orders!
  5. HostiServer

Hello Everyone, A professional server that is perfectly suitable for your projects and activities! Virtual servers from Hostiserver are a hot stuff, book yourself a high-quality and reliable SSD VPS/VDS for your needs and make your sites "fly" Most popular virtual servers on SSD: VDS/VPS...
  6. HostiServer

Fast and Realiable Server Available|Money Back Guarantee

Hello Peps! We are offering 10% OFF to Any of our Server Packages available!! Managed servers are located in NETHERLANDS and USA. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why Choose Us? Trusted Web Hosting company. We...
Back