• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostingSprung

1. H

Reseller Hosting- Starting At 7.50- Shared Hosting - Starting At .75- HostingSprung

Grand Opening Deals At HostingSprung.Com. All Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans Hosted On Dedicated Server Never Worry About Slow Loading Pages Fully Managed 24/7 Support First Month For A 1.00 With FWS coupon code at checkout. Cpanel/Whm - Softaclous Custom Plans Upon Request (Master...
  2. H

Chrome OS, what do you think?

Chromebooks have such great potential as a brand and good prices but they are very limited. It would be nice to see them become more widely supported as a platform but not enough people seem interested in developing, this hopefully will change in the future.
  3. H

Chrome OS, what do you think?

Chromebooks have such great potential as a brand and good prices but they are very limited. It would be nice to see them become more widely supported as a platform but not enough people seem interested in developing, this hopefully will change in the future.
  4. H

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

Alright so first let me say BoxBilling is great software for the price, but let me tell you why it should not be used in any production business bigger than small. 1. BoxBilling does not collect enough client data on sign up nor can you just search for your clients for fast finding during a...
  5. H

Best Live chat software

Zopim is what we use and if not the best than close because I haven't found any better for the price. With Zopim you can see who is currently visiting your website live and even initiate the chat. Plus once a week they send you the records for the chats and agents via email and also the visitor...
  6. H

Is dedicated server hosting necessary?

I agree with RH-Calvin a dedicated server is like buying a new home where your free to do anything with it and this is why I prefer a dedicated over VPS. When you really think about it a dedicated is not more costly because considering all that Cpu and ram power is not being oversold like on a...
  7. H

Reseller and Shared Hosting HALFOFF for Life at Hostingsprung.com

Hey everybody over at HOSTINGSPRUNG.COM were offering great deals. Note: WE OFFER CUSTOM PACKAGES FEEL FREE TO ENTER LIVE CHAT TO HAVE ONE CREATED ALL PACKAGES 50 PERCENT OFF USING HALFOFF CODE AT CHECKOUT RESELLER HOSTING PACKAGES 1. ORIGINATOR 15 DOLLARS USE HALFOFF...
Back