• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostingExtreme

1. H

My experience with Rackshack...Wanna see?

And a quote from Chris: "<EV1-Chrisn> your right. i did have the server pulled, seems thats the only way i could get your attention " Thats why I assumed it was to get my attention...Go figure =) Anyways...I wanted a datacenter who actually took into account that servers are business...Not...
  2. H

My experience with Rackshack...Wanna see?

Well now that I have moved on...I posted a summary of my 6 month adventure with RS http://forum.rackshack.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9844 Jon
  3. H

Hostultra-- now what?

Actually yes he owns ericscgi.com and Yes hostultra.com should be back to normal soon Jon
  4. H

[Merged] Problems cdiweb/hostingextreme

hey your account wasn't deleted... You just need to contact me to reget it setup... I made a post in here a week or two ago Jon
  5. H

Hostultra-- now what?

Okay here we go... First off... I own cdiweb.us / hostingextreme.com... Eric owns hostultra.com I just registered the domain for him... How hard is this to understand? This aint' freaken jerry springer so it ain't a scandal (yet LOL) Hostultra...I was updaing the dns for my...
  6. H

Hosting Extreme Free Promo Accounts

Sorry to make an annoucement here but not sure where to do so... Some of you have promo accounts with me...I am moving the paid server right now and wanted to let you guys know ftp will be down the next 24-48 hrs...You will need to contact me to get your new ftp info...This is very important...
  7. H

Can someone host projectlinux temporalily ?

Re: Re: Can someone host projectlinux temporalily ? You would just love that wouldn't you? Actually I disabled the site because I had to shut that server down because of bandwidth issues on that server...I am also in the process of moving sites to Verio... So your little rackshack crap...
  8. H

Does anyone get come2store work?

Your quite rude... People ask in here because alot of people here have used these free hosts and most can answer the question quicker then the hosts...What is the point of this section? Should users check with you to make sure its okay to post? Jon
  9. H

CDIWeb....

I see your problem... Okay contact me on aim or icq and I help ya out Jon
  10. H

CDIWeb....

What is your account name? Jon
  11. H

Found a web hosting

Okay here we go...Hmm drama drama... First off... The cogent line using more b/w...Hmm of course it does...Last time I checked they sell hundreds of the 10mbit servers that use strictly cogent routes...Wow =) Second... Every client I setup knows that the paid hosting is unlimited but...
  12. H

Found a web hosting

Hmm... Oh wow your smart... Lets see...Last week the cogent line was down because it got cut...Was my hosting down...Umm no? Oh gee =) Last time I checked they have quite a few providers...If cogent is the quickest route of course it uses it...But mostly uses the other providers If...
  13. H

CDIWEB.us and HostingExtreme

what account name and email Jon
  14. H

Hosting Extreme

FTP ain't going no where ;0) Jon
  15. H

Hosting Extreme

News Update - Also Sent By Email : Hello, I am very sorry for the delay in updates... Ok some of you noticed lately that sometimes sites are slow and sometimes not even available. This was caused by people uploading images encoded with warez and pounding the server. I have taken steps...
Back