• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HostFriend

1. H

Antivirus Softwares

AVG rules.. It is just PERFECT :P
  2. H

Server Management services with BS7799 compliant Security.

It is my pleasure to present you all server owners a unique opportunity to give best, secured, always available, cost effective technical services to your clienst. You need not to spend thousands to setup a support centre :shame: We will signup a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) with you...
  3. H

Need a dedicated server.

Hi, Please check below configuration.. Server Name:Video Server Processor: Dual XEON 3.4Ghz RAM: 1GB DDR2 ECC HardDisk: 2x80GB SATA Traffic: 1000GB/month Fully Managed Backup 15GB Managed Backup Space 2 IP Addresses Acronis True Image Server Cerberus HelpDesk Price...
  4. H

Need hosting

Uzoom, it would be more helpful, if you specify your bugdet too. Let me offer you our bigginers plan LiteHost (17.50/Mon).. http://jodohost.com/reseller.asp It is rich in features and options. Also, we have no problem with legitimate email usages.
  5. H

Customer Support Software ^^

Try Cerberus HelpDesk. Tested and found great. http://cerberusweb.com/products_cerberus.php Kayako is good too.. Infect Cerberus and Kayako are very close :tongue2: Thankyou.
  6. H

Dedicated IP. Why?

There will be no visible change in the loading speed of your site with dedicated IP. Also, you have to justify the usage of dedicated IP for your site, so SSL is a valid justification.
  7. H

How do I link my domain to my PC?

Try using port 8080.
  8. H

Dedicated Server

But a good deal matters.. Offer: FTP Server (Dell Servers) Dual Xeon 3.4 Ghz 512 DDR2 ECC RAM 1.2 TB SATA 2000 GB Transfer via premium InterNap 24*7 support by live-chat/tickets/phone. Acronis TrueImage Cerberus HelpDesk Basic Server Management including 15 Gb free managed backup...
  9. H

Dedicated Server

How about this offer.. Server Plan: Web Server ($79/Mon) Dell PowerEdge P4 2.8 Ghz 512 DDR2 ECC RAM 80 GB SATA 500 GB Bandwidth Dual NIC Also included.. 15 GB managed backup 24*7 support 2 IPs Acronis TrueImage Cerbrus HelpDesk 99.999 SLA And various Operating system...
  10. H

VPS Quote Needed!

Klarth, If you can adjust your budget a bit, you can very well get a Dell PowerEdge P4 2.8 Ghz, 512 DDR2 ECC, 80 GB SATA with CentOS 3.4/4 at $79/Mon. There is little difference in VPS and basic server prices and it is always advisable to get a dedicated server for the requirements that you...
  11. H

Server?

Hi Josh, This configuration can meet your requirements and maintain superb performance. Processor: Dual XEON 3.4Ghz RAM: 512MB DDR2 ECC HardDisk: 1.2TB storage Traffic: 2000GB/month Price: $229/month + Setup Fee: $349 Fully Managed Backup If interested send a mail at ravi @...
  12. H

cPanel at $45/mon

We now offers cPanel hosting Control Panel License(Server Edition) for as low as $45/license/mon. Interested hosts can contact me at ravi @ newservers.com (no spaces around @). Thankyou.
  13. H

Cheap dedicated with good bandwidth

If you are still seeking good prices then go for $79/Mon with P4 2.8 Ghz. find here http://jodohost.com/managedservers.asp Thankyou.
  14. H

Server Needed

Hi Josh, Did you gave a look at new server offerings of Jodohost.com ? Here is the server I am talking about.. Server : Video Server (http://newservers.com/PSDedicatedSvr.htm) Processor: Dual XEON 3.4Ghz RAM: 1GB DDR2 ECC HardDisk: 2x80GB SATA Traffic: 1000GB/month Price...
  15. H

Best mode of payment?

My experience says it depends on you, your provider and options you have. 2CO (2CheckOut), Paypal, WireTransfer, CreditCard are most widely used. The thing you need to check the host SSL and the way your payment details are maintained at hosts end. eg: in Hsphere control panel a 1024 bit...
Back