• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Host Factory

1. Host Factory

Sooo.....

So I thinking about a PS3 Slim and Im just wondering if its worth getting PlayTV with it, any opinions but anyone in the UK i would like to hear from
  2. Host Factory

google wave

well it is open source so u could build ur own
  3. Host Factory

google wave

could this possibly be the future of communication on the internet its based on html 5. i watched the conference last night i couldn't believe wat i saw. its really something wave.google.com the vid is 1 hour 20 tho
  4. Host Factory

looking for cheap .ie domain name

so creating a website for a family member in Ireland, and i was looking for a .ie name for them i had a quick look around but i cant find it for less than 50euros any help would be great
  5. Host Factory

The NEW Facebook!

i think its all so confusing, friend says that its trying to look like twitter
  6. Host Factory

change the way of scrolling

no one probably cares but i fixed it an option in the accessibility option was checked, damn people messing with my computer
  7. Host Factory

nope that doesnt change anything, it works fine in chrome and IE i just have no idea
  8. Host Factory

best onion news video ever

my fav is the the mac one http://www.theonion.com/content/video/apple_introduces_revolutionary
  9. Host Factory

hey dont really know how to describ this so here goes... it seems the way i scroll has changed in firefox, normally i can press the down key and it would scroll like using a mouse scroll wheel (im using a laptop here), but now it scrolls by using the text cursor (cant think of its proper...
  10. Host Factory

Using Windows Mail with Yahoo Mail

unfortunately with POP3 you cant do, if you update your mail on windows mail it wont update but it does on the other way round. i had the same problem that's why i moved to Gmail as this allows support IMAP and this does what you want it to do
  11. Host Factory

Googles Broken

seems to be fixed now
  12. Host Factory

Googles Broken

is it just me when ever i googled something today it comes up with this site may harm your computer
  13. Host Factory

Microsoft starts to sell softwear

if this continue to happen Will Red Hat start selling some colourful headgear down the market? Maybe Cisco could take a temporary stall in the local shopping centre? Could we even see ex-Yahoo! CEO Jerry Yang start selling his wares on Microsoft's Live Search (if it works)?
  14. Host Factory

Microsoft starts to sell softwear

this made me lol http://www.microsoft.com/windows/softwearbymicrosoft/ what do they think there doing
  15. Host Factory

ooo arrrh

this made me lol http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/Somalia/
Back