• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by hongta

1. H

do you like animated movie ??

I very like animated movie: Beauty and Beast. Ice Age.......
  2. H

Do u Like freewebspace ?

Of course I like Freewebspace forum, so I registration account in this forum
  3. H

What do you use the most for using internet, Mobile or Laptop?

I use a laptop for internet all day. But when I go to sleep I use smartphone
  4. H

What phone service provider do you use? Do you like them?

I'm using T-Mobile during 5 years.
  5. H

Lidl or aldi?

I shop on both of them
  6. H

XHTML pages

Perhaps the biggest issue is the poor browser support XHTML currently enjoys. Internet Explorer and a number of other user agents cannot parse XHTML as XML. Thus, it is not the extensible language it was promised to be. - See more at...
  7. H

Directadmin X cPanel

I prefer cpanel
  8. H

Linux hosting

What are Linux hosting and its features?
  9. H

What are CPU and RAM? How do they affect a dedicated server?

CPU stands for Central Processing Unit. The CPU is the brains of your computer. It processes all the mathematical calculations required to make programs run. The speed of your CPU is measured in hertz (scaling up to megahertz and gigahertz), or how many cycles it can process per second. When...
  10. H

What is difference between Linux hosting and Windows hosting?

Linux and Windows are two different types of operating systems. Linux is the most popular operating system for web servers. Since Linux-based hosting is more popular, it has more of the features web designers expect. So unless you have websites which need specific Windows applications, Linux is...
  11. H

What is SSL?

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client—typically a web server (website) and a browser, or a mail server and a mail client
  12. H

Advantage/Disadvantage of Free Hosting

Advantages of Free Website Hosting: It does not cost you anything. There are not any monthly fees, and everything you want can be uploaded to your website. Free website hosting sites are generally user-friendly. This can be a good website hosting option for newbies, who are still learning about...
  13. H

WHMCS or HostBill?

Hostbill is better
  14. H

Hi Guys, Newbie here

Well come, I am newbie too
  15. H

InstaFree Hosting Review

I had been used that product. Quite good
Back