• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HL-Sean

1. H

Free Free Hosts How Much Space Should They Have

1TB is fine, average users dont use that much space unless they are hosting mp3's or any illegal files.
  2. H

not sure what to do

If your forum grow to a point where theres not enough mysql connections you should really think about investing in a VPS. You can easily find a VPS for around $15 a month. THat will solve your connection issue. You can also try to find a provider that will offer a VPS in exchange for...
  3. H

Favorite player?

Not sure if anyone still use Winamp, I been using Winamp for over 10 years!
  4. H

Win XP Or 7

Windows 7, I havent had any problems with Windows 7 yet!
  5. H

Free hosting control panel for CentOS 5?

The question is are you going to enforce ads on the free hosting? If not you can always get any regular reseller/vps/dedicated server and use WHMCS or any billing account and offer free hosting that way.
  6. H

Safest way to enter partnerships?

Always have paperwork to back yourself up. When entering a partnership I would have everything written on paper. Also do not use your personal paypal account, I suggest creating a new paypal account just for the business.
  7. H

What Windows Versions have you used?

I used pretty much every windows OS! Windows 3.1 all the way up to Windows 7
  8. H

Would you mind quickly reviewing my website? =)

Looks professional, the colors blends in nicely. I don't really like using people on my sites, but thats my preference.
  9. H

Please review my website

I think the colors are fine, the website do look kind of like a mom and pop type of site, but it looks good.
  10. H

Small Request

What are you planning to host?
  11. H

I'm looking for something more secure

Did you try renaming your admin folder? The new WHMCS allows you to rename the admin folder.
  12. H

Need host Adult Forum

We can offer you our Frap plan at http://hostlatte.com/hosting.html we require a link back on your pages, please contact me if your interested and I will help setup an account.
  13. H

Portfolio host requested

I can offer you Frap-puccino @ http://hostlatte.com/hosting.html We require a link back on your pages. If your interested please contact sean@hostlatte.com
Back