• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by harrylmh

1. H

anyone tried hostgator?

thanks all, for your inputs :)
  2. H

anyone tried hostgator?

Has anyone tried hostgator? If so, is it good? Thanks
  3. H

opera css issue

I used this in a stylesheet file: input { font-size: 12px; } it works in IE and NN but not in opera. How do I make it work in opera?
  4. H

best free php host?

What's the best free PHP host with mySQL, htaccess and FTP support?
  5. H

curly braces

must there always be a { and } for else and elseif, even if they only have one line? example: if (1==1) echo "yes"; else echo "no"; I tried it. It looked ok. But I could be wrong. :confused: thanks
  6. H

need help with sessions!

I got it to work already. Thanks for your explanation. :)
  7. H

need help with sessions!

yes, I did execute session_start() on the second page. I forgot to put it in the post.
  8. H

need help with sessions!

Help! I used: session_start(); session_register("user"); $HTTP_SESSION_VARS["user"] = "jane"; Next page that checks it's valid: if (!isset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS["user"])) //but the variable is always not set! I checked the session file but it only has this in it: !user|...
  9. H

CQHost a good host?

yes it's http://www.cqhost.net . sorry about not including the url initially
  10. H

CQHost a good host?

Hi, Is CQHost a good web hosting service? If not, is there any other that you think could compare with them in features and pricing? Thank you
  11. H

how to run JSP?

To run JSP, you need Tomcat webserver. Take a look at http://www.jakarta.apache.org
  12. H

Making a chatroom...

Hi, I would like to create a chatroom either in flash or java. Does anyone know of anywhere I could refer for some code or tutorial on how to make a chatroom? Or any book too. Thank you
  13. H

mysql help

thank you
  14. H

mysql help

Hi, could someone tell me what's the statement to get only the 5 latest records by date? Thanks
  15. H

where to get IIS5.0?

Yes, where do I get IIS 5.0? I know it's not the best server(apache's the best, for me), but I still need it. PS: I don't have Win NT so I don't have IIS 5. Thanks.
Back