• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by harrie

1. H

Latest domain you bought and why?

I purchased bestfootballer.com a few days back and now I will Monetize it keeping in mind the next Fifa world cup
  2. H

IsMyBB.com auction

I suggest you try sedo or even flippa and get more money for your domain name.
  3. H

.Free

I have also tried a few times to get a .free domain extension as I give a lot of freebies to my list of subscribers. .FREE is a great extension if you are planning to actuallly get a list of subscribers. You can later on upsell various services to them.
  4. H

How is the market demand for free hosting > How many signups can I get per day & how?

I believe instead of free hosting, you should try and get your hands on reseller hosting from Hostgator. at $19 per month, you can get a reseller account and then you can create different accounts for your users and very reasonable prices. It is a much better business model as compared to a...
  5. H

What would you prefer paid or free hosting?

When it comes to free web hosting and paid web hosting, there is a lot of difference: You cannot expect immediate response to any query in a free web host but in a paid web hosting, you can immediately get someone on chat support and resolve your queries.
  6. H

Which post2host script to use for my free hosting ?

I believe you should move to Paid hosting and take advantage of some awesome features which are not available in free web hostings. Besides, the server space is low and you will be crammed on a existing server with lot of other customers.
  7. H

Starting at $1.95/monthly (for life), Cpanel/Softaculous/Free Domain/Free SSL + More!

How many Ip address can one get if they apply for SSL???
  8. H

The Big 4 - OpenVZ, XEN, Hyper-V, KVM - Summer 25% off coupon

The offer is indeed evry exciting, I will take a look and let you know
  9. H

high alexa reputation - what are the benefits?

Theoretically it might not give you any benefit, but it can be measured as a tool for competition. If someone is comparing between two hosts, a popular or increasing trend of Alexa rank can possibly be a parameter of preference for the customers. Sometimes, I use the tool to understand how well...
  10. H

reviews on the website

Reviews are a reflection of how others have successfully used your web hosting and are still using them. Always provide the mail address and the websites of those who provides reviews and testimonials so that others interested can contact them and get more insights about your web hosting.
  11. H

Thoughts on Windows Server 2012 ?

I'm surprised at the viewpoint, it's got a very positive reception generally. Ok so the UI may not be to everyone's taste but the actual back end services it offers are strong. Each to their own of course, Linux servers are of course very proficient in their own right but as a platform for...
  12. H

Domain name expiration

You can pay the restoration fees and get the domain renewed. On Godaddy also, there is a locking period and you can renew your domain name at $75 during that period.
  13. H

$1 .ASIA and $4 .NET $5 .COM domain names!

This one surely looks interesting, I will check it out. I always waste a few minutes running behind Godaddy coupons but if we are getting domains at such a reasonable price here, it is worth it.
  14. H

Which service provides best free web hosting?

Free web hosting is only beneficial for those who have a basic website and are not looking to do much modifications as free web hosts may not give you enough bandwidth for more and more file hosting. If your website starts getting more and more trafic, it is difficult to actually manage traffic...
  15. H

Is this a ghost?????

The place is good for knowledge as well as reviews. I hope we cna see lot more members posting heer again
Back