• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gyrbo

1. gyrbo

New Free Webhost

If you don't reffer anybody after 6 months, your account gets removed.
  2. gyrbo

New Free Webhost

We are trying so new things at ThinkHosted. We are currently offering free webhosting: 50MB space 1GB transfer PHP, 1 MySQL DB, 1 POP/FTP/IMAP account subdomain or domain text ad/link back to ThinkHosted But this isn't all. If you reffer your friends or family (or anybody for that...
  3. gyrbo

Control Panel Design Contest

If you want to test the speed of the hosting, please use the following file: http://www.thinkhosted.com/uumap.tar.Z The plans listed on the website will change soon (more space/transfer, don't worry), but you can look to see what you will get at least.
  4. gyrbo

Most of it can be found in the demo's: Personal CP: User Information User Settings E-Mail Settings Server Status Help Domain CP: Domain Information Users Management User Creation Domain Settings Sub Domains & Pointers Database Management Server Status...
  5. gyrbo

What do you mean?
  6. gyrbo

Kaliber: I can give you a subdomain if you want? is0lized: Yes, you can re-design the icons. Submissions can either be an image or an HTML file. Here is some more info regarding the design: There are 3 ways to set up menus - Either a set of icons on the top, and links to the different...
  7. gyrbo

No, the prize is hosting. There is currenlty no budget for such a thing. Unless the winner is happy with $15 or something.
  8. gyrbo

Well, I'm not a core developer of web://cp so I can't promise anything. But I'm sure it will at least get included (I manage an installer so I can set it as the default skin if I want to). But if the skin is good, I'm pretty sure it would be the default.
  9. gyrbo

The server is currenlty slow and unreliable because we are switching IPs. By the time the contest is closed, everything should be resolved and the server should be very fast again. The template will most likely be distributed with web://cp. I wanted to do something in the spirit of...
  10. gyrbo

Feel free to try and code it, but there is no need for it. The system is quite complex and hard to understand (mostly because there is not much documentation). In order to know what everything does you have to look at the code.
  11. gyrbo

We are looking for a new skin for our control panel. The control panel is web://cp, you can check out the demo on http://www.thinkhosted.com/about/cp.php or http://webcp.can-host.com/ This is a contest, the award is free webhosting from ThinkHosted for a year. The winner gets our SH-Three...
  12. gyrbo

What do you think?

Re: OK No, we only offered a few free accounts to select sites. We do however have very competetive prices.
  13. gyrbo

PHP, Perl, 200MB of space, 2GB of transfer - $22/year

ThinkHosted.com is now opening. After our free beta offer we are now offering paid hosting at afforable prices. We plan on keep offering our hosting for a long time. We won't be gone or down a lot like some cheap hosts that have appeared (and disappeared) lately. Some of our offering are...
  14. gyrbo

Disable Print Screen?

You could do it that when you press any keyboard key, it replaces the image with a blank one.
  15. gyrbo

Disable Print Screen?

The program I'm talking about is actually a plugin, so it probably just won't display the image in *nix.
Back