• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by greyshades

1. G

Review my fansite, please.

Very true :). You are definately going the right way then. I can't wait to see how it'll look when it's totally finished! ....Well as finished as any webpage gets anyways.. :D
  2. G

Review my fansite, please.

Looks really cool so far ^_^;; Looks very neat and clean. Love the colors. Can't wait to see it when it is finished.
  3. G

uhh...well...Hi first off..

Thank you.. Thank you for the welcome..-hides from the paddle- :confused: :biggrin2:
  4. G

Hoping to find Answers

Well Thank you..If I had known about those places you mentioned I would have gone. I just went on a some advice from a friend of mine and it seemed like a good deal at a time (isn't it how it always starts out?) so due to my own ignorance I guess I got myself stuck. Sorry. :o :( Thank...
  5. G

Hoping to find Answers

Well...I have -other- ideas too. Based around the name.. Plus I just -really- enjoy working with websites and doing new things.. but..I am going to go rest up. I'll try to be more specific next time promise..so sorry =(..over tired..! -runs for bed~-
  6. G

Hoping to find Answers

Yes I have basic plan/idea of what I want to do based around the name.. It's partly around a story idea I have/had and the main part of the site is based on that idea. Hopefully going to try and make it blossom into something more like a m-board/forum (RP/Roleplay/game-type thing..with the...
  7. G

Hoping to find Answers

Well I used to go to Angelfire... I go to the other two too sometimes..just to fiddle with ideas or what not. (Geocities not as much..) Test the stuff out first and junk =) ... I just don't want the domain to go to waste so I am seeking a server for it =) ..so it isn't money wasted and...
  8. G

Yes..much linkage to be assured..
  9. G

Hoping to find Answers

Hmm--- Not sure on the space..I am submitting a lot of stories and what not on there..for others to read... So that'll take up a nice heap of space after a while..and that's all it is along with like 12 or so other pages... Emm..as far as the scripts I use..I pretty much expirement with...
  10. G

Hehe.. I can't help it..I'm shy..:o But thank you for the welcome...Highly appreciative.
  11. G

Hoping to find Answers

Most places...I seem to find ...happen to be down..or for businesses only.. I don't mind the ads too much (other then the fact that they seem to clash with my very anime layout..unless they are popup then you can quickly dispose of them..) I would try netfirms..but from what I...
  12. G

=) Thank you both for the welcome.. :biggrin2: And thank you Jan for the link-age.
  13. G

Umm... Hi..I am ..new..here..(No brainer really) and ...I wanted to say Hi and make my presence semi-known.. Why am I here? Because of my website.. Looking for a good/better hosts..after many hours/nights searching I finally got a domain..but no (reasonable) domain host...so as...
Back