• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by grex

1. G

Incredible Prices Grand Opening

My site will need a good AC,...I guess..it is too hot!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
  2. G

Cheapest .com or .ca per year

Okay...okay... I will drop them... :o
  3. G

Sense, I hate SPAMMERS as well. Really..I just hate them. But this Reg2C.Com does not SPAM me. I use this company because they do not spam me. If they start to spam me one more time..then I will drop them. :)
  4. G

Sense, They do not spam me and the topic of this thread is "the cheapest domain..." I told you that I told Reg2c.com not to send email to me. And they did listen to me. And if they send emails to everybody..then that is not my problem..
  5. G

DirtCheapDomains is a GoDaddy's reseller.You can see they have exact interface. :)
  6. G

Sense, You are right.. we can turn off the spam from GoDaddy. But if the question is the cheapest, then, I will go with Reg2c.Com. Actually I have accounts on both companies. :) So far I am happy with both services.
  7. G

spammers? Reg2c.com spammed me once and I sent an email to them to stop it. they stopped spamming at me so far. GoDaddy.com? Ah..they spam everybody too
  8. G

Cheapest on Earth If you want the cheapest and good...then www.reg2c.com their price is US$6.95 per domain I am happy with them. :)
  9. G

Webhosting offer

Hm.. ROFL
  10. G

Ron Siegel

Banned? He's been banned? Really? What crime did he commit here on this board? I know, he liked to bash people's threads, but got banned?
  11. G

Ron Siegel

Anybody know where Ron Siegel is?
  12. G

Help Test Our Free Domain Hosting

Sng Wait ...SNG.NET? Hm...sounds familiar..here! :cool2: :cool: :rolleyes: And anyway..the page does not load. :devious2:
  13. G

Byterocks.com

Not me either. :eek: :biggrin2: :D
  14. G

What does

Hm.. Can I set up intranet using ethernet for networking? :)
  15. G

What does

hello, I have a question. What does Ethernet do? Thanks. :) ;)
Back