• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gotlinks

1. G

Do you think hosts should be in business if they can not answer support tickets...

Charles, Your email was clear that you was undecided about setting up PDO, you did not provide any suggestions at all about setting up PDO because you said you were undecided, or something of that nature, maybe it was too complex for you, who knows, so i found a host that clearly stated, no...
  2. G

Do you think hosts should be in business if they can not answer support tickets...

Thats actually not true either. I do not even come here that often. When was the last time I was here CS Squatter? I agree, I am a little demanding; I have to be with some of the week hosts that I have been with over the years; and if you cant take it, and you just want to cry about it, then...
  3. G

Deep, You know that is not exactly true. You stated: You would not install, or you have not yet made the decision to install PDO, so i found a host that would, by the time I had already moved over, then i guess you thought to send me an email to say you got it installed; so you left me...
  4. G

Anyone want to share VPS/Costs?

why? people signup every single day without ever knowing who the real provider is...few maybe the actual provider, but for most, they are just on another server resold to the reseller. Do you know how most of your processed food is made? no?, but you surely pay much, much more then $10/mo to...
  5. G

Its unlikely as it is only a 50g drive, and that would certainly be more then your fair share of just hd space. to be honest, I would have better chance of getting more bw then hd space for what I am paying, and if I have to increase the HD space, then it would be more then $10/mo and I...
  6. G

not a problem. Like a said, I will not die if the vps is all mine... take the offer, leave the offer, its actually that simple....
  7. G

Deep, it is not the first time that other host has made such posts with no intentions. I am sure you have had posts in your own threads similar, so you know where I am coming from, right, and I did not imply that you would be short term, but you know good and well how clients are, they...
  8. G

sain- I do not have to prove anything to anyone. I am not a company, but there are a lot of private compaines that will never disclose anything, no matter what you ask, no matter what names you call them, do you say there is something wrong with them....? I do not even consider myself a host...
  9. G

The sum of this is: I have a VPS, and it is my reponsibility to make sure the VPS stays online, and I am also responsible for taking care of my future 1 client so he remains long term, if not, then he will be short term (for whatever reason) I prefer to not have to come back here and have to go...
  10. G

Decker, You are not interested in this offer, so you are just trolling the thread.... This is a private offer to host on my VPS compared to be hosted on a shared host among 500-1000 other clients. If I was a complete host, I guess I would go into all that, but I am not: If the datacenter...
  11. G

I am in AL, the server is based out of PA. I do accept paypal. I just recently signed up for moneybookers... I am not quite sure how it works yet as I am used to paypal.
  12. G

I will offer anyone a 3 month trial offer: (this is not a free trial offer) 1: Pay 3 months in advance ($10x3=$30) So your only cost/risk today would be $30 After your 3 month trial, I expect you too: Option1: Renew for 6mo Option2: Renew for 12mo Option3: Feel free to leave
  13. G

First you accuse me of someone else having to do the work on the VPS, or setup. then you accuse me of being a profit monger, bla, bla... Now you are accusing me of being shady... You are acutally not paying half, you are paying a bit less then half, as I am picking up the rest of the cost, now...
  14. G

no sir. I am not in the hosting business. This is not for profit, this is a share, and as you see below, then I am paying more. If you avg my cost per month, then it comes down to aprox $26/mo - you figure out the rest. (The vps has full management) If you are after shared hosting...
  15. G

You are sharing part of the price to be on the VPS. The VPS is now fully managed. maybe you did not see above when I said: VPS is online. Everything is setup, everything is ready to go... I may not know anything about VPS, but I think i can manage to setup your account in WHM, and I will...
Back