• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by GMail

1. G

Microsoft announces IE 7

its already free and you can download it (anti spy ware)
  2. G

Best place to get them

Well i have a load of domain names .com's and i always buy from www.powerpipe.com they RULE! also the cheapest in the uk are http://webcentre.lycos.co.uk/ £1.99
  3. G

registrar that support paypal

cool thanks i was just about to ask where to get this :D
  4. G

Best toplist script

thanks lol
  5. G

Best toplist script

Hey i am proud owner of the worlds greatest toplist and im gonna start a new one :P I dont know what script to use.... www.jmbsoft.com seems to have Auto Rank Pro/Php which is what i see as the best Anyone know some kick a$$ toplist scripts? Tell me!
  6. G

Review my sites

I need help on the 3rd one it has to be PERFECT...
  7. G

Pr5 To Pr6?

thanks a bunch man :D (Anyone know any PR7 or PR7+ forums?)
  8. G

Pr5 To Pr6?

Can any one tell me a quick way to get from a PR 5 to PR 6? its for www.ipaqrepair.co.uk just wondering if i just the text link as a sig on forums will that count? and is there any cheats? Im willing to pay if someone can tell me how to do this QUICK! Thanks in advanced,
  9. G

Review my sites

IMHO? could u help me with the 3rd one?
  10. G

Your Fav. Browser

Firefox but now it seems that it always says page can not be displayed! then i hit refresh and it works
  11. G

I would like to welcome Jerry as a new moderator

wooo hoo well done :D
  12. G

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

this on the guinsess book of records? newayz AYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey mum im on a website!
  13. G

Simple and easy

You want some revenue quick? Or some hitz? A link exchange/afffilite program Add a link to your site saying iPAQ Repair that points to http://www.ipaqrepair.co.uk/ simple as a little TEXT link that must be visible When you have done this contact: xtl@xbox-info.com with the subject...
  14. G

Review my sites

Check them out www.xbox-info.com www.xbox-forum.net new site www.xboxtoplist.com Thanks in advanced
  15. G

Simple Host 1MB only needed

Eww freewebz thats newbie stuff lol im a pro hehe :P
Back