• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Gianni

1. G

My friend bit off a little portion of his tongue!

Must feel terrable!!
  2. G

why ftp20.websamba.com can not up load

Websamba seems to be having a few problems. It's the same with most of their accounts.
  3. G

Willing to host a project - FREE OF CHARGE!

Like I said, We have multiple sized accounts to offer, depending on how much space and transfer you need, also depending on how many hits your website gets, and if we think it will be worth supporting. If you are interested I would recommend getting in contact with me fast, I've posted this...
  4. G

Sure. I don't check my PM's as often as i do my mail though, thats why I suggested emailing me, but PM is fine.
  5. G

Notepad vs Wordpad - What do YOU prefair?

I always used to use notepad, but now I think wordpad is much better! Also nice 2pac avatar Bruce. :D
  6. G

[Thread Closed] Israel Goverment is Evil

I saw something like this on the news also. Very sad! :cry2:
  7. G

Notepad vs Wordpad - What do YOU prefair?

What do you think is a better CGI/HTML/PHP editor? I personaly prefair Wordpad lately... what about you?
  8. G

***Offer has been filled***
  9. G

Creative-Eye.net - Great prices, even better performance!! - As low as $5.99/m

Hi, check out Creative-Eye, our great company which supports packages for as low as $5.99 a month with great deals! All packages come with; CGI-bin, PHP, PHPMyAdmin, FrontPage Extensions, Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts, Unlimited Web-mail Accounts, Unlimited MySQL Database's...
Back