• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FunkyZone

1. F

got a problem with my domain

thanks, I will try to contact the admin of: NAME-SERVICES.COM
  2. F

Where could I rent a 50GB FTP server?

I need a server without bandwich, can I find a server like that? With atleast 10mbit pipe and 50GB server room :)
  3. F

got a problem with my domain

I have a domain name: www.funkyzone.org only the domain....then it redirects it to my server. I want to change some settings but I dont remember where I hosted my domain from :o How can I find the plase where I hosted it? thanks, :-)
  4. F

Where could I rent a 50GB FTP server?

Does any site provide FTP servers for rent? I need a 100mbit link and 50GB+ space... Could somebody please give me some site where I could rent such server :-) Thanks! :bandit2:
  5. F

is there any free redirection domains?

thanks, I registered on the site, but i cant konfig the program that updates the IP itself, could you help me out?
  6. F

is there any free redirection domains?

Does anyone know any site wheere I could get a simple domain for free to redirect it to my IP adress?
  7. F

Free .info Domain Names!

how can I register there if I dont have a credit card?
  8. F

need free hosting with FTP upload and hotlinking

well I have a game about a game, and i need to store one file fore the game (patch) So you think I will not find where to store the file?
  9. F

my site ( www.funkyzone.org ) is in estonian. Well allright, does somebody know some place where I could store 130MB? I do not need php or mysql support..
  10. F

yes i have, but i need to store 6*25MB files somewhere. They are legal!
  11. F

Hi! Can somebody tell me some free host? I need: 25MB space FTP upload No upload limit with hotlinking 1GB bandwich would do With no popups..
  12. F

need webspace with full php support and no ads

uuh, there are some many sites there, mayby you could just tell me please the sites what give full php and no ads.. thx
  13. F

need webspace with full php support and no ads

Does anyone know some place where i could get full php support without any ads?
  14. F

Need webspace for a forum

damn :( there arent any hosts then ? :cry2:
  15. F

i need a really cheap host+a domain name

well this host is cheap :D http://www.technolojik.net/
Back