• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ftube_creator

1. F

hostnit's scam/betrayal, lol.

i have had free hosting since 2012, lol. they've been good in the past, now they suspend my account, and try to make up some epic BS of never having provided free hosting, lmao beware of today's hostnit, they betray their peeps...
  2. F

Free VPSes and remote desktop accounts!

it was free, lol. but its gone.
  3. F

FsPhpbb Forum Hosting script

site be timing out, his servers are defective, lol
  4. F

yea, shame on his mess. this be the end of post2host.ue?
  5. F

the admin is a liar and a scammer, there is reviews posted and everyone knows it. i have seen rdp and vps reviews, therefore, he be squished, by the maul of truth.
  6. F

Sander, its not something admins can rly fix, it's up to the users whether they wanna post. it would be better if users posted more and showed more action, but the way it is now, its not good, and even the main admin is inactive, so posting a complaint even there wont help.
  7. F

Sander used to be the owner, but he sold the site :( and basically its a ghost town, i managed to make the req's for the rdp, but its so bad, idk if i'll be able to keep it. or if i'm gonna even get one.
  8. F

BoxPanda - Free PHPBB Forum Hosting

lol, nulled echophp im guessin, rofl.
  9. F

BoxPanda - Free PHPBB Forum Hosting

lol, its not free, definitely false advertising, lol
  10. F

HyperHosts.COM / Free Hosting / SSL Secured / Join NOW!

i know that rofl , but whats the biggy of the memory limit?
  11. F

sander, whats the difference between 12 mb and 16? lol kk hyper, i'll CQ your support team soon :)
  12. F

kk cool :) no worries, im trying out the site and hosting right now, but its blocking bitweaver cause of the 12 mb memory limit, hehe
  13. F

Free Cpanel Web Hosting NO ADS - Instant Setup - Softaculous - FrontPage Extension

lol, seems this host be dead, the site is suspended
  14. F

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hyperhosts.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused...
Back