• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by fsphosting

1. F

File host server needed

Hi the 50% off for life? so that would be $27.47 a month?
  2. F

File host server needed

What will i be able to get with $60 then?
  3. F

File host server needed

Hi i am going to be opening up a free file host, i need a server for the file host. below is the requirements. * your company must be up 2+ years * i dont want cpanel * i want 10MBit unmetered (or above) * good amount of HDD space (120GB+) * i want the server to be located in US or...
  4. F

Reseller Hosting Request

Thank you, right now JewlzK's offer looks the best with all the things he is offering and plus he is offering me a free transfer of my files so i will be signing up there. PLease PM me signup link JewlzK
  5. F

Reseller Hosting Request

Sounds good might have to buy it, i will just wait for a few more offers then i think if they are not good then i will just go with you.
  6. F

Reseller Hosting Request

Hi I am looking for the following reseller. 5 - 10Gb space 80+Gb bandiwdth cpanel + whm + fantastico Unmetered features privet nameservers You must at least have 2 years+ running your companys so basicly your company must be 2 years+ support ioncube, i like to do some real advertising some...
  7. F

Ripped Of By Hostlimit?

Yes they are very good now a few months and its great! fast support every thing.
  8. F

Limited Time Sale | Free WHMCS Billing Software | Shared & Reseller Hosting

Hi, we are not overselling that is our special offer assoon as the server is full so thats 5 clients on that special offer plan then we get a new server becuase the bandiwdth will be used for that server, any way here is a update for the plans...
  9. F

Hello Today we have started our monthly special's, from now till the end of the month. The offers are also on our site. Each of our Reseller Plans includes: Template Pack 99% Uptime, View our server stats (Click Here) Support, MSN, Live Support, Email, Support Ticket Your Own...
  10. F

Hi The site was not down i moved to a new server company, sorry for any inconvenience. The site is now back up.
  11. F

Ripped Of By Hostlimit?

URL? to the page on wht
  12. F

Hello :wave: Today we have started our monthly special's, from now till the end of the month. The offers are also on our site. Each of our Reseller Plans includes: Free WHMCS Billing Software Template Pack Adv Myspace Resorce Script (Worth $75, Click Here Demo) 99% Uptime, View our...
  13. F

WHMCS Licenses Discounted Sale! Free Installation!

HI, you will be paying him and you will get your licence from him, he is a reseller meaning he is allowed to sell licence's for whmcs from his own site.
  14. F

--- Need Webspace ---

Hi ProXHosting.com can offer yot his: Custom Reseller Plan #1 5Gb Space 20Gb Bandwidth Unmetered Features (Mysql Databases ect.) cPanel + Whm $5 a month Also: Free Clientexec billing software if you pay quarterly.
  15. F

Ripped Of By Hostlimit?

well just cancell it from paypal. I hate HostLimit and i hope he dose not get any customers if he ran another hosting company.
Back