• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ForzaHost

1. F

100% uptime

I've been in a discussion like this before, it became heated for some reason... True 100% uptime is doable, but it's very hard to maintain and can cost a lot of money to do it, but it IS possible.
  2. F

True Cloud Reseller Hosting, FREE WHMCS/ClientExec, 100% Uptime - ONLY $16 per month

Here’s a crazy deal on our 100% uptime guaranteed Cloud Reseller packages powered by OnApp, CloudLinux, and Litespeed. Get 20% off recurring and a FREE billing system (WHMCS or ClientExec)! That’s a HUGE savings! JUST USE COUPON CODE: RNEW9. Due to popular demand, this offer...
  3. F

Need WHM/CPANEL reseller hosting

You need to provide a bit more information than you have. Things like standard reseller, cloud reseller, location preference and any other features you require. Your budget seems a little low but there are a few here that seem to be able to offer it at that price. Just make sure you do your...
  4. F

Skype problems

AppData can always be the one that catches people out as to the untrained eye, it's hidden and never to be seen.
  5. F

Few Domains for Sale!

I have a web hosting design for sale. Originally paid $150 for it and I'm looking for £100 ono. What's included? .PSD File Images Demo Code / Full Website WHMCS Integration PayPal or Bank Transfer! Working Design: http://www.certohost.com
  6. F

Few Domains for Sale!

Hello, I have some domains I'd like to sell. Some are good, some are not so good. I'm looking for realistic offers! i7hosts.co.uk certohost.com comparethehostingmarket.com linux-multitude.com Thanks!
  7. F

Dedicated Server Reseller Recommendations?

I'm currently a reseller with them already. Just interested in other options. Thanks!
  8. F

I'm looking for dedicated servers to resell, not to buy.
  9. F

Thanks for the offer but I only need one in the US and one in the UK. Also your servers are locked to certain data centre's and IMO it would be hard to manage as a reseller.
  10. F

Can anyone recommend a dedicated server reseller for the US & UK? If they offer both US and UK that's a bonus but not essential. Thanks in advance!
  11. F

Low Cost, High Quality, Fast Turnaround WHMCS Integrations

IntegrateWHMCS is a new business in WHMCS Integrations. We have done many integrations and believe we're ready for public announcements. You can visit our portfolio here: http://www.integratewhmcs.com/?cat=3 Here are a few details about the service; Low Cost High Quality Fast Turnaround...
  12. F

[WTB] VPS NEED - Urgent

I would be able to offer you a good deal, I've given my offer below; Disk Space: 65GB Bandwidth: 2TB Guaranteed RAM: 2GB Burstable RAM: 2GB 1 IP Address cPanel/WHM Guaranteed 24/7 Support £42.99 / Maidenhead UK. $47.99 / Anywhere in the USA :) PM me for further details.
  13. F

Username Change

Great! Thanks :beer:
  14. F

Username Change

Hello, Is it possible to have my username changed to Mike or MikeP? Thanks.
  15. F

Datacentre Automation

Hello, Does anyone know of any data centres in the UK that offer deployment automation? Much Appreciated!
Back