• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by firefly200

1. F

[Merged] cyberwings

I said $10 FOR MOST OF YOU. I know not everyone got a package for $10 max but most people did!
  2. F

[Merged] cyberwings

"This is the placeholder Cyberwings has installed temporarily while we reinstall our website and related services. We are fully installed into our new Premier Cyberwings Data Center and will begin our rebuilding project immediately. All sites from the Maine DC and the Texas RackShack DC will be...
  3. F

Cyberwings CLOSED!!!!

Only one domain... I guess it wasn't a AYW.
  4. F

Cyberwings CLOSED!!!!

Yeah I can access it now too. Quick question- I paid $8 for 220MB and 12GB of bandwith at their 1st anniversary discount time. Was this one of the AYW plans? If not, will it be one now that gets the 50% more bonus? I could use the extra b/w...
  5. F

Cyberwings CLOSED!!!!

Now cwstatus.com is down! WTF is going on?
  6. F

Cyberwings CLOSED!!!!

Thanks Hoth! :) They now claim current members will get upgrades free of charge. But they also claimed they'd be up this weekend!
  7. F

Cyberwings CLOSED!!!!

How are they giving 3 months free? Doesn't CW offer yearly plans? The reason I ask is b/c I got their $8/year (if I read their site right and I thought I did) plan and I don't get how they give 3 months free unless it's a monthly plan. Also, if you signed up before the outages are you...
  8. F

my forum layout... reviews/suggestions?

I have to change hosts now too! Cyberwings is complete crap now. As I said I am working on the buttons. The scheme is going to be much different now. BTW for anyone who has a vB looking for a "quick" way to make a new style I suggest http://www.activescore.net/vb, I found them the other...
  9. F

Cyberwings is DOWN today

It WAS too good to be true. Dammit! Oh well time to find a new host...
  10. F

Yeah, either that or upload a style from bbaddons.com.
  11. F

I thought I saved over that! Guess not... and that is horrid, don't look at it if you haven't already!
  12. F

Cyberwings is down (my host) I think, I can't load their page. Hopefully won't be long.
  13. F

Which Design Looks Better???

I think #2 should be the design.
  14. F

How does my site do in.....

I agree, change the red. Even if you don't you should change the text color. The combination is really bad the way it is.
Back