• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Fab4

1. F

recond a 3 year host?

recomend a 3 year host? Can anyone recomend a host that has been up for at least 3 years? I think that shows a certain amount of reliability, maybe im wrong though. Other then that I am looking for - Good uptime and response time to customer service 30mb+ bandwidth/trafic a month 10mb...
  2. F

:: GameWire ::

Looks great except using IE6.0 and 1024x768 I get about 1/4th of the page, all on the right hand side, is just empty. Maybe center it or just stretch the content area out a bit.. i dunno. But other then that it looks great, can't think of much else wrong with it.
  3. F

HTML newbie

Please note I always miss sarcasm on message boards, so if the smiley face means that the question was sarcastic or rhetorical I apologize. When the original post was made the only non straight HTML on the site was a text/css that set the board background colors, fonts, font size and font...
  4. F

HTML newbie

Did I do it right? I will play with the colors a bit. But did that code just set what the hr will look like and nothing else? I know this isn't the exact forum for asking about code, but why not seeing as how you brought this "how to code CSS <hr> functions" class up and I am always eager...
  5. F

HTML newbie

Honestly CSS scares me. I recently did some java work to make the buttons change a bit when you mouseover them, aparently this messed up the Netscape folks. Im trying to find out why, but if anyone has any ideas let me know. Keep in mind that when you view that page you are seeing every...
  6. F

[CSS] hover

slighty off topic here but just wanted to thank loon for the mouseover tutorial on his netcode page (or just a linked in the sig page, may not be his or hers for that matter). Took some work but I have some good looking buttons now. Thanks
  7. F

My Personal Site (new version)

the Kriba link opens a new window, the fuse link doesn't, the other link doesn't do a thing. Just maybe want to either go all one way or all the other way, personally I hate it when im checking out links, notice it pops up, close it when I am done, check out another link, close that and find...
  8. F

HTML newbie

Hmm, sounds like something has gone wrong. Here is a screen shot of how I see the page. http://members.cox.net/nothinghere/pagepic.jpg Do you guys see it that way? If then it needs to be fixed. The table is set to a .gif background. I think i found the error... .marble, .marble...
  9. F

Help. How to have same layout for every page..

I recently had to teach myself how to do this. I found a webresource that helped allot but allas, I can no longer find that link. You save the page where include is being used as an SHTML but the page with that is being included as a HTML. That was my big oversite the first time. The way...
  10. F

Surreal Utopia - artist's website

now I am an HTML noob so don't take what I have to say to seriously, but... The big open space at the top combined with the footer and large image only leaves about 1/3rd of my screen for the text. That is the content I would be coming for and It would be nicer if I didn't have to scroll...
  11. F

HTML newbie

Thanks for the advice I will play with it. Unfortunatly the splash page is needed because of my ISP. I only get soo much badwidth per site adress a month but I get 7 site adresses. Therefore on the 15th of the month or so I have to move the whole site from one of the adressess to another...
  12. F

HTML newbie

This is my MMORPG guilds website. We wanted a home page and because none of us knew anything about HTML and because my ISP account comes with the free webspace, they picked me to learn. So this has been around for about 3 or 4 months now. We are growing now and the first thing prospective...
  13. F

What is a better way to do this?

radhika- are you saying my code was wrong or jsut giving me a link to learn how to use it if my server did support ssi? I have left the .shtml code in there so people can comment on wether or not i programed it right. seemed simple enough but then again i know nothing about html programing...
  14. F

What do You think

Very long for how thin it is.... maybe wideen it a bit so i can read more without scrolling so much
  15. F

a GOOD php site?

Basically i have just started learnign about web programing. Curently i am useing notepad to program http as i do not want to become dependant on any software. I have heard allot about ssi and php and was just wondreing about the pros, cons of using them (in notepad) or any other script...
Back