• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by F5Hosting

1. F

Holiday Specials at f5hosting.com!

From now until January 1, 2003, we will be offering our Silver, Gold, Platinum and Semi-Dedicated plans at a discount! You can check out or plans at www.f5hosting.com. During this special, we will be offering the following (see site for plan details!): Silver Plan - 12.95 (use coupon code...
  2. F

F5hosting's Dog Days of Summer are BACK!

Ok folks...here it is: The Dog Days of Summer are BACK! We are going to run a special on our Virtual Hosting Plans and we have 3 spots left for our Semi-Dedicated Plan if any of you want in on that. This promotion will run for one month only and the specials are as follows: Silver...
  3. F

F5hosting Platinum Plan Special!

As long as you stay with us and with that plan, yes, the price will never change! We have done this in the past and have people who signed up with us on the first day we opened the servers and are still on the same price plan that they were then. In fact, we havent raised our prices at all...
  4. F

Um...that would be month.
  5. F

For the remainder of June and ALL of July, we are running a special on our platinum plans. Our platinum plans are regular priced at 24.95, but this month (July) you can get in on this plan at a great price - 19.95 per month. This is good for the life of the hosting that you purchase with us...
  6. F

host

Go ahead to that host and burn up about 15 or 20 gigs really fast and see how long it takes you to come looking for another host...they simply wont and CANT stand for that. Unimited DOES NOT EXIST! I promise, if you burn more bandwidth than they think you should they will ask you to leave or...
  7. F

Hosts that charge annually...

we will do annual payments and even give a discount for doing them...
  8. F

need a host !!!!!

I can provide unlimited hosting, as long as you have unlimited money! Get this...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH OR SPACE!!!
  9. F

host please????

For 5.00 per month or less? I cant think of ONE host that would LOSE money!
  10. F

My Hosting!

Well, that is certainly good to know...is the kid now trying to run webpods?
  11. F

kelmhosting

OOOOOH...big talk! You kiss your mother with that mouth? This, my friend, is why people won't come to your company. They want to know that the company that they deal with is professional! Language like this in a public forum just shows that you are not. And Alex...you say 13 is just a...
  12. F

kelmhosting

AND the "owner" is 13 years old.
  13. F

unlimited bandwidth but.....help

no such thing as unlimited bandwidth or space...
  14. F

KelmHosting needs you!

This is the same Alex Kelm that is 13 years old... this should be very interesting reading for those of you that are seriously thinking about joining up with this guy... http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=13422&highlight=KelmHosting
  15. F

just another warning..!

They cant
Back