• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Escalus

1. Escalus

Time to rebuild my host spread

Fantastic. Thank you Seraphim. Ill make sure to get a post in the correct forum today.
  2. Escalus

Time to rebuild my host spread

I could really use some help getting basic hosting set up as my presence on the web seems to be growing. Can you point me in the correct direction here for setting up a basic option somewhere?
  3. Escalus

Hi Guyz!

Hello!! Welcome to FWS!
  4. Escalus

Hello all.

Welcome to the website. It's been here forever, proof that it's worth being part of. Enjoy your stay!
  5. Escalus

Money

Oh lord, I am glad to be back to this website. Was a Java Developer in the Air Force (US) and now I am trying to find a job in the IT career field while selling phones for Sprint at the moment. I also stream as a hobby and raise a little money on Twitch.tv/0x33 **EDIT** 12 years as a...
  6. Escalus

New Team Gaming Website

I like it. Seems to fall right in line with all the other gaming templates out there. Way to be... original. laff.
  7. Escalus

American Primaries (IA done, NH next)

Its going to be Obama for me I believe. I really like Romney but I guess you can't be on both sides of the fence.
  8. Escalus

New here

Welcome to the forums. Im new here too. We can explore together!
  9. Escalus

Help choose a logo

From Thesaurus.com: Some Synonyms: ablaze, aglow, alight, argent, auroral, beaming, blazing, brilliant, burning, burnished, coruscating, dazzling, effulgent, flashing, fulgent, fulgid, glaring, gleaming, glistening, glittering, glossy, glowing, golden, illuminated, illumined, incandescent...
  10. Escalus

Help choose a logo

DOH! My bad, for some reason I didn't even pay attention to the name. I thought I saw bright lemon or some ish. Well, in that case, you better duck and cover, sir! *edit* I just read the site and the rest of the posts, and I concur. Brightlemon released 'Bright CMS'. Looks like a name change...
  11. Escalus

Do NOT drink from hotel glasses?

Try going to Iraq and spending a year serving your country. You would drink from a toilet without care if you saw the lifestyle for the people of the country, better yet the way we lived. I mean, we didn't live to bad, but I would probably do more than most now and not think twice. Germ freaks...
  12. Escalus

Help choose a logo

Negative on the legal action. If that was the case, you would have hundreds of thousands of lawsuits for having a CLOSE name. It wouldn't stand up in court if he could prove that he had nothing to do with it or any sort of influence by it. I say #3 for the logo design (looks professional) and...
  13. Escalus

Worst Host Names

I had to add this to my favorites for when I need a pick me up! PS. The server status page is brilliantly disguised as a 404 =D
  14. Escalus

Joomla hosting during development!

Sounds wonderful! Let me know how and what to do!
  15. Escalus

Joomla hosting during development!

I need some simple stuff. I am going to be developing a website and template/layout for my Joomla website, for a gaming community that has a substantial number of members, just short of 2000 users on the forums, and a VERY active, 200+ members solid in the servers. All I need is: 50mb...
Back