• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Electromage

1. Electromage

Your name in Japanese

黒川 Kurokawa (black river) 拓海 Takumi (open sea) Hehe!!
  2. Electromage

Your signiture?

The single most relevant quote there is in the world today! :wink2:
  3. Electromage

what to do with gmail invites...

thank you!! :)
  4. Electromage

what to do with gmail invites...

I don't! :S
  5. Electromage

hello im alex

Hello!
  6. Electromage

PETA or non-PETA, that is the question

Well said. +1 to post count. :rolleyes:
  7. Electromage

Mac mini

And thats why Apple aren't a massive company (Microsoft style), they ignore all the normal people that want a PC & can't afford the excessive prices they ask. :rolleyes2 Personally, I'd like a mac (to run along side my new XP & old [now running Linux] PC's), but I won't touch them at that...
  8. Electromage

The New BoardHost

Hummmm......I've ben trying to look at your site for days. *Registers at Forumer*
  9. Electromage

WARNING! don't use ikobo money transfer service!

Because not everyone likes or trusts paypal, I've heard some real horror stories about them & I will never use them, if paypal is the only payment option I'm given, I find another place to get what I want!! :rolleyes2
  10. Electromage

Post Your Desktop

I've decided it's time for a change (it's been star trekie for about 3 months), this is MY NEW DESKTOP!! :wink2:
  11. Electromage

Post Your Desktop

My Desktop The Toolbar at the bottom drops down out of the way & out of sight!! :wink2:
  12. Electromage

Winamp - Is it really free?

AOL axes Nullsoft - whither Winamp, Shoutcast? By Andrew Orlowski in San Francisco Published Thursday 11th November 2004 09:37 GMT AOL split itself into four this week, and one of the casualties is the team that provided its musical credibility. And of course, we don't mean Spinner.com...
  13. Electromage

More than half a million posts

My 1st Post!! I'm still lurking around in the background!! :wink2:
  14. Electromage

Alright, who voted for who?

WTF are you on about, as a tax payer I don't mind my money being spent on a gov run public school (where I went), I do mind it being spent on a private school!! I never said school students should pay taxes, the parents that want their kids to go to a private school should pay ALL the cost...
  15. Electromage

Alright, who voted for who?

OH Please.........A Private school is by definition Private, therefore the people going to said school (or their parents) should have to pay the FULL cost, the government shouldn't have to pay a cent, on the other hand a Public school is open to the public & should be paid for by the...
Back